Chapter 9

School the next day for both parties weren't the same.They were both quiet,well,for the Bluenette that is.She's been strangely quiet around Karma.He got more worried after what happened back at her house.Short after what happened he left right after she fell asleep.

Of course he didn't get any sleep,obvious from the fact at the dark circles located under his eyes.Nagisa?She always had dark circles and eyebags.She never really cared.

"Nagisa...You should eat..."The red head spoke at his best friend as they sat at the cafeteria.

"..."she kept silent and stared at her phone.

"I told you I'm not hungry.."she finally whispered

A white lie won't hurt,right?

"Nagisa,don't lie,you hadn't had anything since morning..You were rushing since you almost slept in."He looked hurt and sad

"Fine,but I'm seriously not hungry,I won't be able to process food if I'm forced to eat.I hate being force fed..."she huffed

"Please?at least a bite won't hurt,right?"he gave her puppy eyes as he took out an onigiri from his lunchbox he made for himself

She won't admit but,yes.She was starving.The delicious food in front of her was tempting and she ended up taking a huge bite from it due to her hunger.She gobbled the 'lunch' down.

"Here's another one.Be full,don't worry,you won't be fat."He smiled

She reluctantly took the fresh onigiri he just took out and took small and slow bites,savoring it all.

--
(Time skip to a week)

Her birthday was lonely and quiet.She wished she told Karma about her birthday but she didn't.However she did receive a present after midnight at her doorstep.She picked the carefully wrapped gift and looked at the card hanging on the ribbon

'Happy Birthday!I hope you enjoy your present,Shiota!

-A.G'

Was what it said.She stared at the card weirdly before going back inside her room as it was getting quite cold outside.She shrugged and thought it was a prank.She placed the gift aside,not caring to open the present.

She stayed in her covers,playing her phones,going online on social media.

kaede:Hey slut!Why are you with the school's delinquent?trying to get a body guard,you scary cat!

Manami:omfg,fuck off you ugly mat,Karma Akabane is mine!don't even think about stealing him away from me!

'Fucking assholes...'she muttered to herself as she placed her phone aside and shifted in her bed.

Her azure eyes landed on the ceiling.She watched the light.She hallucinated,again.Instead of an open clear light bulb,she saw a flickering one instead.It made the atmosphere dark and eerie.Not a fan of it.She blinked,twice-no thrice.trying to adjust her eyes to the sight of the light.

"..."

It was all dead silent,so silent that a drop of a pin would echo throughout these walls.

*BANG BANG*

"hEy!NagISA,OpEn the Fucking Door,you asshole!"

She gasped,she immediately got out of her bed.She had thoughts.
S-should I?...
This might be the only-

"you fucking retard!I broke the door down because of you,you useless child!"

Nagisa's eyes widened as her father slid out his belt and raised it up the air.

"W-wait..n-no!"She cried

He began to slap her repeatedly with the leather material,leaving red marks and bruises on her legs,arms and body.Nagisa helplessly cried for help,but to no avail.

-

"Where is she?..."

The redhead waited for his best friend,its been days.She hasn't come to school.

"Is Nagisa Here?"The teacher called out the class attendance.He glanced around the classroom and shook his head

"I guess not..."the old man adjusted his spectacles and canceled the bos beside her name,marking as absent.

Karma,in somewhat anger and both concern,abruptly stood up from his seat.

"Akabane,where are you heading to?"
The old man asked

"I'm gonna check up on Nagisa,it's been days."He said as he ran out of his classroom

-

As he reached the bluenette's apartment,he saw a familiar figure,standing outside of their house.
He watched the figure opened its mouth,smoke coming out of it

The figure,or the girl,as Karma had figured out who it was,turned around.
It was Nagisa.She was smoking.

"K-karma?"she mouthed

-
HOLYYYYY SHITT.
OH MY GOD
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WTF
SCHOOL.OH MY GOD
FUCKING SCHOOL JUST HATES ME UGHHHHHH
ANYWAYS,ENJOY THIS UPDATE PEEPS,LUV YA!!!