Chapter 14

[Hi y'all I'm sorry for being super inactive on this account,I keep forgetting I have two accounts on wattpad djcjcj & sweet Jesus writer's block is shiT]

"Karma what are you doing," the shota narrowed her eyes at him

"I,uhm.NothIng,"his voice cracked at the end.

He was going through Nagisa's bedroom.Trying to get rid of any sharp objects and her cigarettes.He cared for her too much to see her hurt herself.

"Karma Akabane,"she inhaled,"you period head listen up I didn't give you permission to touch my bEloNgInGs You diCK."

"I'm The DiCk nOW?WOwoWoOw"He threw his hands in the air and played along with her,screaming about.

"I sweaR,KARMA,you better leave my room before you catch these hands with my sandal!"

"Oh no you didn't!1!1!"

"OH YES I DID I WILL THROW MY SANDAL AT YOUR BLOODY HAIR.I HAVE GREAT AIMING SKILLS,"she exclaimed,"DON'T UNDERESTIMAYE THE SHOTA!"

"Jesus do you both want your pizza or not."

Both parties turned their head to Nagisa's front door and there stood the pizza delivery guy.His face unamused as if to say he's seen worse than this chaos.Nagisa regained her composure and brushed off the imaginary dirt off her pants as she head to the door with Karma's money in her hands,passing it to the delivery guy.

"Thank you for ordering Darmini's pizzeria."

The man bowed as he turned and hopped onto his motorcycle and sped off.He did not want to linger in this neighborhood more than he already have seeing there was two knuckle heads.

"Damn what just happened."

"I think we went crazy."

"Point taken Nagisa.Point taken,"the redhead ran his fingers through his hair as he grabbed the box of pizza away from Nagisa and placed it on the dining table.

"Shut the door babe and we can eat."

"Call me that one more time and you'll see the last of the world."

"Oof okay."

-
[I'm high????and bored.Sorry for this chapter Lmao.]