Chapter 13

[Smh I've been getting a writer's block kskxjj]

As she watched the luminous lights of Tokyo,her phone rang.She tried ignoring it,especially because she wanted some time to herself

"Seriously who is calling me right now?"her lips curled into a frown as she slipped out her blue cased phone.

Unknown
is calling. . .

[🔵]              🔴

"Hello?"

"Ah,Shiota.I'm glad you picked up."

"Who are you?"she furrowed her eyebrows

"Oh,sorry,where are my manners?I am Asano Gakushuu.Remember me?"

"..what do you want?Calling me at such a ridiculous hour,son of the school's headmaster?"

"My,my,what a sharp tongue there Miss Shiota,"he chuckled,"I just want to ask you if you're free,I want to talk to you about Karma,you best friend."

"W-what about him?"her palms started getting sweaty as she felt her legs trembling

"I just want to have a discussion that's all.No harm done."

She turned her head instantly as she heard a twig snap behind her.
There,stood Asano Gakushuu,wearing formal clothing,his phone on his left ear

"So,you seem free now,let's talk over some coffee shall we?"the latter chuckled as he smirked,hanging up.

The bluenette shota widened her eyes.A wave of unpredictable emotions rushed into her.Mixed.
What was she supposed to do?Follow him?But she barely even knows him.

"I-I'm..not free now..,"she lied,"I have to return home,my father texted me earlier.Wanting my presence."

"Oh?How unfortunate.Well,maybe next time,Shiota,"he stared into her eyes before walking towards her,"or maybe,we can discuss in your room?"

He whispered.
Furious,Nagisa shoved him down to the ground,"I do not allow strangers into my house,go back to your rich mansion you filthy brat.I have no interest in you."

As fast as she could,she carried her legs and ran straight back to her house.Panting as she reached the front door.Forgetting Karma was still inside.

"Oh,Nagisa,you're back!"he gave her a smile

"I was wondering where you had run off to,I was about to call a cab and track you down.Don't go anywhere,its late."

She rubbed her nape,mumbling "sorry's"

"It's alright,go take a shower or something,I'll order pizza,its on me.I'm pretty hungry."

"O-oh.okay.."

she walked down the hallway to her bedroom as she closed her bedroom door.Picking her pajamas before bringing them into the bathroom and taking a warm shower.

She stood under the water as it rinsed on her.She didn't move an inch.

What exactly did that moron want to talk about Karma for?

She shakes her head,telling herself to ignore what he said.