19

"Fucking idiot!"

"Ow-Hey what the fuck Nagisa?"

Nagisa started laughing uncontrollably after hitting him. She was wasted,her mouth smelled of boozed,she drank too much.

Haru sighed,he didn't mean to let her drink too much,he's going to get an earful tomorrow once she wakes up.
Nagisa couldn't walk straight,her legs wobbly and she kept on stumbling.Haru had no choice but to put her arm around his shoulder,to give her at least a little stable so she could walk without injuring herself.
It was about eight in the morning now.They were both sleep deprived,tired,and just want to throw themselves onto their respectful beds,that is,until Haru manages to bring Nagisa back into her house.

--

The redhead woke up from his slumber and got off the couch and headed to the kitchen,he was hungry.

Maybe making breakfast for Nagisa could make her day better in the morning.

He smiled to himself,he liked the idea.
Eating breakfast with her,just the two of them--
The front door opened,Karma's heart dropped to his stomach. Mr.Shiota?? he thought.

He rushed to the living room and expected to see the infamous,Mr.Shiota,but luckily,that,wasn't the case..well,not so lucky.His eyes stumbled upon a man older than him by about three years,with Nagisa's arm around his shoulder supporting her in front of her door.

Karma was extremely confused at this point.Questions ran around his head but he couldn't get himself to speak at all.He gulped and opened his mouth.

"Who..are you?And Nagisa..???"

"Oh,I'm Haru,"the man paused,"Nagisa's drunk.Like,super wasted."

"Excuse me what the fuc-?"Karma's eyes were wide as saucers.

Drunk????

Karma facepalmed,internally and externally.He was speechless,this 'Haru' wasn't lying either,her mouth smelled like booze and her face was all blushy.

"oh look its a period head," Nagisa bursted out laughing.

super fuckin drunk.