Part one

"Somebody pinch me." I shout.

I still couldn't believe my mom bought me tickets to see Austin Mahone in concert in California. I'm Ashley your average teenage girl from Michigan obsessed with Austin Mahone and everything else teenage girls are obsessed with. I am 17 years old with hazel eyes, blonde hair, and nerd glasses well sometimes contacts. I'm just like any other teenage girl who doesn't think there pretty and fantasizes about falling in love.
"You don't need to be pinched in order to realize that I bought you tickets." my mom says.

"I know, but it's in California we live in Michigan do you know how far away that is?" I ask my mother.

"Yes I do, but I trust you you're 17 years old. she replies.

"I still can't thank you enough mom." I say.

"Yeah yeah we get it now go upstairs and get ready." she says.

I walk upstairs into my bedroom which is a bit cold right now being I live in Michigan even when it's summer the state always finds a way to get cold again. My room is filled with Austin Mahone posters like any other typical teenage girls room. My room is quite large with its own bathroom and walk in closet. I walk into the bathroom and practically jump three feet into the air, man I how I wish I had heated tile in my bathroom. I then hop in the shower and spend a good 15 minutes in there. I always have my iPod blaring with Austin Mahone 24/7. Next I blow dry my hair until fully dry, then curl it making sure every strand is curled. Then I decide to put on my makeup. I decide to try something different today, first putting concealer on to hide my blemishes and my very few acne spots. Then I begin applying eyeliner to my lower part of my eye, then begin with the mascara. There's two differences between me and an average teen girl, one, I'm taller then most girls I am 5'8 and two I don't put pounds of makeup on. Once I'm finished with that I move onto clothes, this usually takes me 5 to 10 minutes crazy I know. I finally pick out short shorts, a red tank top with cheetah print on it and converse. After all of my getting ready process is done I head downstairs ready to go. The only downside to this whole concert thing is my 20 year old brother Ethan is dropping me off and picking me up at the airport so he has to make sure he books me a flight home. and I hate driving with him. "Ethan!" I shout upstairs. He's probably playing some video game of his.

"Okay sis let's take you to this Austin Malone guys concert." he says.

"Correction it's Mahone." I say.

"Whatever let's go." He says.

He drives me to the airport he pays for the plane ticket and we say goodbye until he comes to pick me up at the airport on Monday. On the way there I can't stand still I'm to excited to! When I land in California and get to that concert I'm going to freak, I can't wait.

***

Hey sorry if there wasn't anything about Austin in this chapter, but plz keep reading my story I'm really excited for this story and I hope that you will like it. :)