Chapter 28 - Niall's P.O.V:

Right, I kind of got this idea from a book I read, with the universe thing, except that book is just aload of werewolves and demons, mine is ghosts and one direction!

Cool combo ;D

Any ways, 'cause it's Niall's Point of view, it's gonna be short, but I promise that Zayn's will be longer than this, and that will be the second to last chapter...

Yup, this book is TWO CHAPTERS away from the end!!

Then the last update will be like, what is it called? A epilogue? Aha, 'cause it's the EPIC endding updater!! Or are they classed as a chapter? Well, Three chapters til the end then...

But yeah, the next is like, the last...

Soo, vote, comment, fan, throw a carrot in my letter box, what ever, something to show you're alive maybe?

Love yaa,

Sarah xx

------------------------------------------

Being dead is awesome!

To be able to watch over people while they're unaware of your presence, to see people that have passed away, its mind blowing!

The most awesome thing about it, is that you can create anything you want right here, what ever you want!

I have already created my own universe, no floor at all, separate clouds, where you just jump from each, or you can just float down slowly,as if you're flying. The clouds are pink, so it looks like candy floss, and obviously it tasted like it!

When it rained, it was Coca Cola, so I could drink it, and there were so many small details, that even I didn't think I would consider thinking about up until now. Only thing is, the only people able to access this place is me, and when Zayn joins me, him.

I can create anything I want though!!

Except one thing, people... If I could, I would create thousands of Zayn's, just running around naked, I'd be forever excited, haha. Naughty me..

Watching over Zayn is painful, through out all the holiday, he sat there looking through our old texts or pictures, our notes or videos, one of the days he made a HUUUGE collage of us on his bed room wall..

If some one who didn't know me saw it, they would thing he's stalking me or something, but even if I considered that, I found it hugely adorable, but annoying he wouldn't forget. I didn't want him to be lifeless, even if Zayn didn't get a new girlfriend or boyfriend, I would be fine with him walking out into the park..

Getting so annoyed I was willing him to do something I wanted him to, I just kept trying to telepathically tell him to walk down the road to the park.. Soon enough, he got up and went and walked, he WALKED!! PRAISE THE LORD!!

I wonder if I could meet God? Wouldn't that be cool? Oh my gosh, I wonder if Louis wrote on my facebook status "Chillin' with Jesus" like we dicussed together..

Zayn went down the steps, grabbing a jacket and walking out, he went into a corner shop on the way, buying a cheap can of energy drink, 35p special man! Used to always get that, tasted crap, but COME ON! 35p!!!

Smiling and continuing to secretly stalk him, Zayn walked into the almost abandonned park, sitting down on the empty swings, using his feet to lightly rock himself back and forth as he cracked open the can and took a swig from the weird smelling liquid.

Amazed by how Zayn drunk I didn't realise what person had came over until Zayn had stopped drinking and spoke her name, "What'chu want, Charlotte?" ARGHHH! WHY CAN'T SHE GO DIE IN A HOLE?!?

"Wanted to see how you're holding up, with Niall dead and all." Charlotte stated so matter-of-fact casual, as if she was annoucing something on live news channels.

"I'm brilliant, can't you see?" Zayn snapped, voice heavy with sarcasm and annoyance.

"Really, you don't look okay? How much do you think of him? All the time? Certain times?" She asked, Zayn looked down, tears welling up, "Niall never leaves my mind, everything reminds me of him.."

Zayn looked back up at her, looking Charlotte in the eye as his words stab me directly in the heart, making me feel like shit.

Charlotte nodded, then held open her arms, "I'm always here to give out a hug.." Zayn stood up, chucking his empty can on the ground and walked into her hug, face expressionless.

This is just killing me. Just to see him hug some one else because he is upset over something, I know I'm the reason, but I want to be the one to be able to comfort him, "Niall's fine, you know that..." She whispered.

"What... What did you say to him? When he was on the edge? What did you say?" Zayn asked, pulling away, "I only remember saying you didn't like him, nor did Louis, saying if he jumped, no one would miss him, I didn't think he would do it... But now, we can be together now, right...?"

HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK HE WOULD GO OUT WITH HER?! HIS FIRST PROPER LOVER WAS A BOY!! HIS FIRST CRUSH WAS A BOY! THE FIRST TIME HAVING SEX WAS WITH A BOY! DO YOU THINK THAT HE WOULD CHANGE THAT?! JUST BECAUSE THAT BOY IS NOW DEAD?! THAT SLUT NEEDS TO RETHINK THIS SHIT IF SHE THINKS MY BABY ZAYN IS GOING WITH HER!!

"Not at the moment, if I ever get over Niall, I'll consider it, til then, sorry..." CONSIDER??!!

"Are you coming back to college tomorrow? Please? I under stand if not, but I'd like it if you did..." Charlotte trailed off, then Zayn nodded, "I need education, and some thing to get him off of my mind.."

If I knew what he was planning tomorrow, I would've telepathically screamed at him to never return to the campus of Merton College...

-------

-------------

--------

Cliff hanger ;D

Ahaha sorry, I felt in a evil mood cause I WATCHED THE BATMAN MOVIE :D

Sarah xx