Chapter 1 - Niall's P.O.V:

I casually strolled into my classroom after slamming the door open and getting a death glare from my bitchy teacher. I like to make a huge entrance, and what? I screw faced her as she screamed, "NIALL!" I smirked, in my head I was just saying, "Thats what she said." but I knew for a fact I shouldn't say it out loud, she looks like she wants to bitch slap me right now.

"Yes? What's up miss?" I couldn't really give two shits of how much she wanted to beat me right now, I was annoyed at how Zayn was just smirking, and rolling his brown eyes, "You're twenty five minutes late! That's half of the lesson late! Come back at the end of the day and just sit next to Zayn for the rest of the year!" I froze. FUCK NO! Not HIM!

I looked at him, sitting next to the window mid-row. He had a horror stricken face, that kinda hurt, he was scared of me? Then, Liam who was his best friend and sat infront of him, turnt around and patted him on the shoulder, and even from here I could hear him say, "Good luck, mate." I looked at the teacher again, just to make sure she was being stupidly serious, "Sit down with Zayn, Niall." She yelled again. I rolled my eyes at her, mimicking her voice really high under my breath.

I walked to the seat next to 'him' and slammed my bag on to the desk and 'he' covered a smirk with his hand. Arghh, not funny, I thought to myself. I slouched into my seat as Liam passed a bit of paper to Zayn. REALLY?!? Passing notes? How childish of them.

I was so bored at near the front of the classroom. I got that bored I started studying Zayn from the corner of my eye. Damn that boy is fit! The way he picked up his pen to reply to Liam. I leant forwards and went through my bag, bringing out one of my notepads and opening it to a clean, ink-free page and started writing lyrics about Zayn. I usually did this, it sounds like I stalk him but it isn't that intense. It was more like those cheesy love songs, sounds weird coming from a 'badboy' like me, but these people are too stupid to get to know the real me. I act as I do because they don't give chances out.

They would never find out about who I like, no one has a clue that I'm gay. I only like Zayn, I've tried forgetting him, gone with to many girls that I won't be able to count, but I can't forget him. I just can't tell, but I need some sort of ventilation, some place I can write all of my feelings down. They probably think I like some really fit girl that acts like a total slut.

But I'm nothing like that! I love how he can act on the right thing, I love how he can control his emotions, I love how he looks, I love how he makes it look really easy to look that good, I love how smart he is... I love him! I gripped my pen tight and I could feel Zayn's eyes on me, I saw that he was biting his bottom lip, Liam was watching, then they both burst out laughing.

Miss had suddenly walked over, appearing out of no where and before they could even react she had grabbed their note and started reading it out loud, "So how's life sitting next to badboy Niall? - Please, he ain't bad, he's just putting it on. He looks as scary as a baby penguin!-" I jumped up, Zayn staring at me, "Excuse me?!?" I shouted in his face, he looked at Liam, back at me then they both burst out laughing.

Jheez, he might be fit but damn he was a prick! I punched him on the arm, and with a 3 second hesitation, he punched me back. First person to punch back, I like it, but still, I punched him again and he pushed me back, then we got into a fight, hitting eachother without pause, just hoping to hurt eachother, which he did, hit me in the ribs and ow!

Miss Whatsherface couldn't stop us, Liam had to drag Zayn away, and two random dudes I don't know dragged me away, "Both of you! In all of your classes you will sit with eachother, be in the same groups and ever fight like that again in this school you'll both be excluded. Also, Niall, Zayn will now permenantly be your tutor on your main subjects. I expect to see both of you after school for two weeks." She glared at me as I gawped at her, I need to spend more or less my whole day with him until the end of the year?

I put my arm around his shoulders and forced his arm around my waist, "Look! We're bestfriends! No need to go to such a extent on how long me and him are together!" She gave me a 'Really?' look and turnt her back to me, "If you were best friends you'd actually want to be around eachother."

She looked back at me as I lightly pushed him away from me and the bell went. I picked up my notebook and closed it, and of course Zayn would see some of those words, his eyes softened when he looked back up at me, "If you want a girl to like you back, just try to be gentler with everyone." I couldn't leave it at that, I had to say something, "Who said it was a girl?" WHY THE HELL DID I SAY THAT TO HIM? He looked suprised.

"You're gay?" He asked, then smiled. I grabbed my bag quickly considering what I should reply to him, "For one boy, yes." I put my bag over my shoulder, put my hood up and walked out of the classroom leaving a grinning Zayn there..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, it's not THAT exciting, but its a start, right? But still please comment? Thankss :) oh and I dedicated to Kerry cause she had told me to put this up, so thanks Kerry :)

Sarah x