Chapter 23 - Niall's P.O.V:

Hehe, is it bad I got dates wrong for when I'm going on holiday? Haha, anyway, I'll probably be able to finish it off, BUT!! IF I DO UPDATE THE CHAPTER I WAS PLANNING TO DO WHEN I GET BACK SOON I DON'T WANT HATE!! Just sayin'.

That statement will become clearer throughout the next chapters, do not ask what the hell I'm chatting about, I barely under stand myself, and if I try explaining, I'll confuze everyone.

Oh and, this is gonna be short, kinda like a filler, so yeahhhhh :D

So is anyone else watching the Olympics? I actually think its a waste of money, we could be spending that money on food, but if I said that people would laugh and continue throwing the javelin, dont know how to spell it.

I'm hungry, anyone good at cooking? I can't cook, if I could, I wouldn't be speaking right now I'd be eating.

*Becca, I'm still waiting for the brownies, Just Saying!!

Well, I'm gonna stop rambling.

Oh and dedicated to Zafira, she's so cool and pretty, my little wanna be Harry!!

Vote, comment, fan, what ever to show you like this book and love me :D hehehe

Love my readers :D <3

Sarah xx

----------------------------------------

Woop, Zayn was that mad!! Damn, I'm in pain! And I've got a numb ass, "Argh, it's gettin' hot in here!" I conplained, and Harry grinned, "So take off all yo' clothes!" He yelled out, always gotta do something innappropriate!

Zayn refused to leave my side unless he needed the toilet, which was a rarity, so that's why he made the acception. Zayn didn't leave ever, even when he was told to get out by a doctor or nurse (obviously it was put politer) so they can do some tests.

All I can say is, he got on the nurses' nerves. I found it highly amusing when he refused to let them clean me, he said that it's harassment, that he should do it instead. Not conplaining about him touching me, it was just so funny!

I forced Louis, Harry and Liam to go out,not because I don't love them, they just can't be sat in here all day just because I was a little idiotic. Well, not a little, a lot. Louis and Harry still visited a lot, by a lot, they visited every single God damn day! Don't they have beds to break? Or like, activities that only contains them two?

You would think they broke up or something, they DO NOT HAVE SEX! Unless they do it at night, which is clearly logical, but they actually have the chance to have sex during the day, and they rather come and annoy me and Zayn? Stupid, I will force them to go home and have sex next time.

Not gonna lie, I feel absolutely loved by them, I also feel stupid for actually believing when Charlotte said that Louis and Harry or anyone doesn't love me. I know for a fact, some people don't like me, but I am actually loved. Unlike that stupid daughter of a bitch that said I wasn't. (Son of a bitch don't work as well as daughter with her, or should I say 'it'?)

The doctor said I was very slowly improving, slower than they expected, but I was stable, they wanted me to sleep as much as I could, but I didn't want too, I didn't want Zayn to be getting bored or lonely while I slept.

When Zayn actually forced me to sleep, he laid down next to me and he sang for me, making sure I was comfortable so we would both fall asleep peacefully for when we woke up to Harry and Louis making to much noise or giggling to loud.

They're so childish, but people still think I am the youngest? Harry has always been classed as the oldest, due to the fact he is just to pervy. The perv.

Some time after my Louis and Harry disrupted sleep, I sat up with the help of Zayn as the doctor from the first day, Doctor Reid, walked in smiling at us, "Hello, lads, now that you are able to sit up, obviously with help, we decided to move you into another room, you don't need to be in accident and emergency anymore, we'll keep you in until your head is better, after that, you're a free man!"

"YESS!" Louis cheered along with Harry, I looked up at Zayn and even he looked absolutely bursting with joy, "Coool!" I smiled, and the doctor dismissed himself, and about 10 minutes later, a nurse came in, the boys' had packed all my personal items into the bags they brought with them before hand, so the nurse wheeled me out and up into the elevator.

The new room was more spacey, and it looked cool. EVEN MY OWN TOILET! Get in! I settled back into the bed as Zayn yawned, laying next to me, "Sleepy time again?" Zaynie boy asked, so I nodded, burying my head in the crook of his neck and I fell asleep, despite the amount of noise Louis and Harry were making..