Chapter 14 - Niall's P.O.V:

This chapter is going to be the shortest yet, I stopped Zayn's too late so this has been effected, sorry!! I'll make it as long as I can!!!

But still please comment and vote, fan aswell please!!

Sarah xx

--------------

I watched Zayn's head as he walked out with Liam, his facial expression when I told him that I had to be with Louis by our selves, with out him there. I so wanted to kiss him and tell him it didn't matter and go home with Zayn, but I stopped myself so that I could discuss shit with Louis, possibly Harry.

Louis gave me the "Why the fuck are you not bringing him back with us?"  look, the one I used to give to him when he wouldn't bring Harry back with us. Harry wouldn't have minded being kidnapped for the night or so.

Louis shook his head when I just looked down, then held my hand, not caring that people saw, "I know you don't always seem happy, and I know you're not always happy, but you're gonna need to tell Zayn about everythin'." Louis said.

Louis looked completely serious, ever since I've been living with him since the age of 9, he had never looked this serious except when we finally became friends and he was curious as to why I was fostered, why I had all the social workers around me, why I had to be monitored on my behavior, why I was so annoyed with everyone that came into contact with me.

Only he knew why, well obviously Jay knows, she has to, "I will, some day." I muttered, walking ahead of Harry and Louis, once we got to where Harry leaves us, he kissed Louis on the lips and gave me a hug. In the past he's been curious about what happened before I came into Lou's family, but he's respected my privacy and never pushed me to tell him.

Me and Louis walked along our road, silently, I could feel his gaze constantly on me, when we reached our house, I walked in first, chucked my bag to one side then walked up the stairs. When I got into my room, Louis slammed the door closed behind us, "What's the matter with you?" He asked, throwing his bag to one side and taking off his shirt and changed into a looser one, "I want him.." I whispered, looking down, "Thank God! I thought it was something pushing you to dum- YOU WANNA FUCK HIM?" He screamed, literally.

Louis started jumping up and down on his bed, out of joy. Wow he's demented, "Yay, then you'll get married, like me and Harry, then we'll adopt kids, a boy first then a girl, we'll move to the country side and live happily ever after." Yup mentally demented. Louis laid down on his stomach, proping his head up with his fist, staring dreamily at the wall.

People were scared of... THIS? "I am not going through with that plan, mate, sorry to dissappoint." Louis looked at me, some crazy look in his eye, now I realise why they're scared of him.. "Anyway.. I need help with a good date for Zayn. I'm crap with imagination."

Louis thought for a moment, then you could so imagine a light bulb turning on above his head. Huh, seems I do have a imagination.. Mind blowing! "Take him for dinner."

I gave him a look, then burst out laughing, "You expect me to do a really posh dinner for him?" I laughed harder, we'd both end up with food poisioning if I cooked.

Through out the whole night, we considered our options of what I could do for a first date, by mid night we had literally the best plan, and I will force Zayn to get his ass on this date if he refused, me and Louis even considered him doing that and we did a plan b for that.

We both decided on going to bed. Once I was settled laying in bed, I tried falling asleep, but I couldn't I sat on the edge of the bed, considering if he's mind, "Niall, get your ass in this bed before I kick you." I grinned at the back of Louis's head, and crept over to him and fell asleep easily with him now..

When I woke, I forgot I went to bed with Lou, so I hugged him, kissed his forehead, "Morning baby." Louis spazzed out, "EWW!" Lou pushed me off of the bed, talk about the biggest rejection!