Chapter 3 - Niall's P.O.V:

Small note - Little bit of swearing near the end and if you don't like swearing, sorry x

----------------

I cannot believe that just happened! We went from fighting to joking, to kissing eachother on the lips?!? WHAT THE HELL? To make things worse, while I was thinking of Zayn and walking along, I realised I was slightly skipping! See what sexy boys' called Zayn do to me?!? I walked along the corridor and down the stairs, then out of the block and then around the back of the cafeteria, to see the one and only, Louis Tomlinson. He ran up to me, ignoring the dirty looks that he recieved for leaving without a goodbye too our group and hugged me tightly.

Once he let go, "Oh my Days, I got told that you had a fight with Zayn Malik, and now you're practically stuck with the twat. Are you okay? Where were you just now?" I burst out laughing, and he stared at me like I was crazy, "I'm fine with it, we're on cool terms now. I, as I said, was in the libary." He stared at me, yep he thinks I'm offically crazy.

"One, you sounded posh, two oh God he's changing you already!" he screamed, doing some jumping up and down thing, then someone tapped me on the shoulder and Louis stopped mid jump and slapped my face, "What the fuck?" I turnt around and froze, looking into beautiful brown eyes.

"Erm, just wanted to say that we should continue our research on Thursday, 'cause tomorrow there's acouple of tests, and I'll be dead if I miss them." Zayn was about to turn away back then he remembered, "You can bring your friend if you want, and Liam should be coming along too." Zayn smiled then walked away, meeting up with a wide-eyed Liam and they walked away.

I watched both of them walk, Liam was just staring at Zayn, jaw low, and Zayn was explaining something. Just as they were turning the corner, Zayn looked back and winked, then burst out laughing. I looked away to Louis blushing, and he had the same expression as Liam did. They should be bestfriends, they find the same things shocking, "What exactly are you two studying?" He raised a eye brow, waiting for me to catch on, and when the realisation hit my face, he ran.

"I'm not gay, you prick'ed!" I yelled, running after a laughing boy that so much resembled a girl. A teacher gave me a dirty look and yelled 'language' but I continued to shout out death threats and bad language towards Louis, and he ran around the pond, near the front gates and ran up the hill, tripping at the top and I continued to follow him, I could hear him apologising and giggling.

Oh God, what or who has he broke? I ran to the top of the hill, to look down on the most weirdest sight I thought I would never see, Louis was laying on top of a very supprised Liam and Zayn, Liam looked so scared and Zayn just looked so freaked out. Aw fuck it, I rolled down after Louis, landing mainly on Zayn, on purpose, "Heeey.." I said looking up at him.

Zayn looked down at me, just smiling slightly and looking at my face, and I didn't even feel awkward, maybe because I was doing the same to him, but then the most annoying voice came out with, "Aww! Prince Zayn saved Nialler!" DAMN LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON TO HELL!!

Zayn looked up at Louis and smirked, helping me to sit up and I glared at Louis, he just sat there with Liam, then shrugged and started texting. Probably his little boyfriend Harry. Pfft, stupid Louis. Stupid Harry. Stupid- Ran out of things to call stupid. Stupid non-stupid things.

Louis looked up grinning at me and he saw I was glaring at him. He raised a eyebrow but was interupted in his speech by a curly headed boy rolling down the same hill we rolled down and bumping into him, "HARRY!!" Lou screamed, jumping on Haz, causing them to roll once and Harry leant up a kissed Louis.

Ew, they promised no kissing or stuff! But noo, here they are, just kissing infront of me and Liam and Zayn. They didn't even know they were gay, just baiting their selves out right now! Harry smiled up at Louis then looked around, eyes widening when they stopped on Zayn then continued to Liam. He sat up and pulled Louis on to his lap, arms around his waist.

I was feeling envious of them. I want that so bad, not me and Harry, ew no, I want to be able to sit on Zayn's lap, arms around me protecting me from our surroundings, from the cold, from the world.. I want to be able to sit there in his arms for ever, just staring into his eyes, him staring into mine, not being bothered by the annoying Louis, the scared-looking Liam, no one!

I wanted this so bad- "Niall! Class!" Harry clicked his fingers infront of my face, breaking my train of thought. Slapping away his hand, I got up and put my bag over my shoulder while walking away from the group, and I just knew Louis would be running after me. He was probably doing that half-skip-half-flap run that always made Harry go 'aww'.

Louis caught up with me before I was about to walk into our class, he grabbed onto my shoulder, "Yo, bro, what's up?" Urgh, I hated when he called me 'bro'. I can't change that his mum fostered me, and now he is my foster brother, but he doesn't need to keep on reminding me.

"Nothing's wrong, just feel ill, get me." I lied, and Louis being the gullible one, he just nodded, hugged me then directed me to the back of the class where I would normally sit and that's when the teacher walks in, "Zayn Malik and Niall Horan sit at the front for me." I gave the loudest groan.

"Fuck my fucking shit life." I moaned, slamming my bag on the table. I took the seat next to the window, getting a little glare from Zayn, but I sat down and leant my head against the window. The rest of the day went past without much happening, when I got home with Louis, I just got in the bath, staying there thinking of Zayn.

Argh, tomorrow is gonna be so weird...

-------------------------

Heeey, comment and votee, this one went a little weird towards the end, I'm kinda picking up ideas from twitter or my music, so its kinda crazy, SORRY!!

Oh and fan please:) can you follow on twitter? @sarahjane_horan I follow back:) thanks :)

Sarah xx