Chapter 13 - Zayn's P.O.V:

As Ms. Davess our teacher walked in, Niall sat down next to the window where he usually sits now, I swear he owns that place next to the window! He was grinning, "Morning, Miss." He chirped, sounding highly innocent, the teacher blinked, then looked at Niall, "Morning, Niall, why such a good mood?" Niall grinned wider, "Well, just heard Zayn here, has a new girlfriend. I'm proud of the little sausage."

Through out the whole lesson he worked hard, not talking, just writing and reading, it was kinda scaring me, usually he'd copy me or not even bother, the teacher kept giving him weird looks, but most were smiles. I was stuck on this stupid work.

So what do I do? I poked Niall as he was finished and started day-dreaming. "What? I was having the start of a good day dream!" I grinned, trying my best puppy dog look on his so he didn't get too mad, "But I need help." Niall looked like he was gonna kill me still, must've been a good dream, but then he leant over and pretended to read my answers.

Instead of actually reading the answers, he was just holding my hand and leaning on me, its so good we're together during the whole day in each of the different classed. Can't kiss him openly though. Nor play with his hair. Just five more periods, 3.2 hours, roughly....

I won't survive! Niall started copying out his answers into my book, writing slowly, so he could be close to me for longer, which was a big mistake!

As Niall was finishing off the last question, the teacher came over, so he dropped my hand, making it feel cold and lonely. But of course that don't matter, as the teacher had saw us holding hands. Oh fuck my life.

Ms Davess grinned, then bent down beside our table. Really, she was one of the best teachers this school has ever had. "So this is why you were happy Niall?" I think she's just as happy as my mum was when she found out I was gay, Niall nodded.

"Why would you hide this? Is it others?" She waited for our reply, we both nodded, "They're douche's, don't worry about them, if you care for each other, you should show other people that you do." I swear this is like, the first conversation Niall has had with a teacher without shouting or getting a detention!

But Ms. Davess was saying was kinda true. Niall seemed to agree, thinking it over. What's really the worst that can happen? Harry and Louis came out and no one has said anything, and people are more scared of Niall than them so we probably won't even get looked at.

Niall must've thought this too, because he looked at me and started leaning towards to me, then pressed his lips to mine, the joy of it caught me off guard, even though I was watching him come closer and closer to me, causing me to let out a small groan against his beautiful lips. I pushed back against his lips, accidentally causing him to fall off of his chair.

That wasn't gonna stop me, I kicked Niall's chair out of the way and kissed him, pressing him against the floor, hands either side of his head. Niall licked my bottom lip, just to tease him, I pressed my lips closed and kissed along his jaw.

"No.." Niall growled, forcing my chin up and took his chance to get his tongue in my mouth. I was in total shock. He's never been rough. Liking this side of Niall, I fought with him, trying to win but obviously failing now, trying to make him happy.

Niall smirked, then started biting on my bottom lip, while I sucked his top, then as if we were synchronised, we both looked up, expecting to see our teacher, horror struck or angry, but instead, she was at the white board writing up the answers to the questions. Awesome.

Leaning back down, lips a inch away from his, the stupid bell went. I gritted my teeth, trying not to curse, but failing, "Fucking stupid bell. Couldn't wait 5 minutes, could it? I'll smash it up one day." Niall grinned up at me, so I climbed off of him, then helped him get up off of the floor.

I put all the stuff that was out into my bag, waiting for Niall and we walked out into the hallway, earning a large amount of stares and gawps. Yup, they knew already. Oh well.

Just to make sure the starers knew completely, I held Niall's hand, intewining our fingers and leaned down and kissed the side of his forehead. Niall glared up at me, obviously realising what I was up to, but he didn't do or say anything. Hah, life's cool.

People were whispering, and Niall was trying not to laugh at their facial expressions, we walked to our next class, Liam's arm slung over my shoulders, my arm around his waist, Niall holding my other hand, Louis had his arm around Niall's waist, Niall's free arm resting around Louis's shoulders. Harry was holding Louis's free hand.

It's good that all of us could be friends. Liam might've been to scared to even look at Niall, Louis and Harry, but he tried to talk to them for me, and that's why I'm his bestfriend, and he's mine. Harry and me are now close again, which I'm glad of.

Louis... No proper comment... That is one cracker though! We can all go in One Direction together. Yes, Liam's with Danielle, but she can come along if she feels for it.

Once lunch had arrived, I sat down, Niall was about to sit down next to me, but I pulled him onto my lap, so he was facing me. I linked my hands behind Niall's head, his arms went around my neck. We just looked at each other, not talking, but it was brilliantly amazing.

When period five came, I was ready to  go back to my house with him, usually we'd stay at mine, but on a rarity we'd stay at his. We preferred mine because Louis wasn't there and we could do anything we wanted. Today, Niall looked at me, "Zayn, I've gotta go back to mine, so I can talk with Louis."

I smiled, "Okay," Niall shifted uncomfortably, obviously something was wrong, so I tilted my head to the side, "I mean, just me.. I need us to be alone. Sorry." Oh. I nodded, I'm fine with this. Perfectly fine. No other emotions except fine.

I kissed him on the lips lightly, then walked away with Liam, it was a silent ride home, and I think Liam sighed in relief when it was his stop, "Later mate." Liam grinned, about to walk off.

"No! Can you stay the night?" I asked before I could stop myself, his eyes widened, then he nodded, sitting back down.

Liam is the bestest friend ever, I hugged him tightly, making him pretend to choke, and I temporarily forgetting the sadness about Niall not wanting me tonight..

------------------------------

Hiiiii:D

I'm just curious, how old do people think I am? I really wanna know?

Comment, Vote, Fan?

Love you lotsss :D

Saraahh :) xx