Chapter 32

ERIC MAXWELL

"Hmm, can you accompany me to art exhibition this weekend?" I neat his crooked necktie.

"I do not understand any of them. Anyway, I will still accompany you, my love." Russel said.

"Oh, thank you my dear husband." I said with a huge smile.

"Only thank you?" He smirks.

"Time to go to the work, dear husband." I patted his shoulder. "Or else, I can give you the best blowjob."

"Naughty!" He pinches my nose before leading me to breakfast. The old coupled already excuse themselves to give us privacy.

I follow him until garage. In here, we share another passionate kissing. His eye shows unwilling to parting. The first sight I ever saw from a workaholic man.

"See you later." I kissed his cheek when he starts the engine.

"Yes, see you too later. Remember to get enough rest." He steals another kiss on my lips.

"Yea, I promise." I wait until the car drift away.

Getting into the house, I went to the studio room. Because of his paranoid, he did not let me use an old studio house. He wanted me always in his line of sight. I never think my little antic could cause him behaved like this.

The love I yearned for years had been falling on my laps. The feeling was indescribable by word. It's almost the similar love I witnessed from my parents bond. The God heard my pray, pairing me with the most suitable partner. I did not regret with this love. Because I know, he is only the one for me.

A lot happens in this span of two years. Mostly, involving the man I called husband. He is the source of happiness, sadness and filling the emptiness in me. He paints me with color of life. From the dark to a bright color.

The only flaw was his greedy family. It is unacceptable to have that kind of family. The family that is waiting to stab you from the behind. How he can endure it? From the word he spoke, that night the insults he received was milder than the rest. If the country has no law, I might kill them on the spot.

I was also disappointed with his parent's attitude. They treated him as if he did not exist. They even can interact with the rest of family members a lot better than their own son. How has Russell felt at that time? In child perspective, parent's words are the best word they wanted to hear.

Unfortunately, my husband has no luxury for that kind of family. All his family could think was increasing their wealth and expanding the business. Thus, leaving a boy whom about to see the world at tender age alone.

Shit! Think about it enough to boil my blood. I am taking a deep breath and calming myself. I promise myself to give him a best family he could afford. He does not need them anymore. He had me.

Facing the half-painting canvas, I am thinking what else I wanted to convey in it. When the idea appears, I put the earphones, playing the track of song and begin stroking the canvas. After meticulous stroking, the image appears while my mind already cut off from the reality.

I lost the sense of time, continuing the painting. Putting the palate of color and brush on the stand, I check the painting again and again. This painting is enough to convey my feeling lately. As I said, painting is like my diary. A channel in expressing myself from the day I started it until now.

My body jolted a little when a hand circles my waist. Damn! He caught me lose track of time again. Fortunately, I had taken a food and pills before him getting back. The leftover on the table enough to represent as a solid proof.