Chapter 10

RUSSEL HENDRICKS

Damn! All the calls I made had been diverted to voice mail. This messed actually my own fault. I forgot to tell him about this business trips and some side stuff but I was sure he had learnt it through the tabloids. I just left a short message to Jamie.

This time I had secured a big tender from the foreign Conglomerate Company. At the same time I met one of many celebrities under our company sponsor. One of many one night stand and also a rising star. Coincidentally, we had been staying at the same hotel and the woman thinks I had a hot feeling for her.

Actually, I really hate these clinging type. My mistaken was sleeping with her in one of my drunkard moments. Due that, the woman thinks she was great and kept pursuing me. Bisexual! Yeah, that is my sex preference. I don't care either they were a woman or man. As long as they had a hole to stick my shaft in and wasn't in animal category.

I dialled the only number I set in the speed dial but still getting the same answer. What the hell he was doing now? Too busy to pick the phone. Sometimes, I felt curious to know why he still spent a lot of times in his small apartment. My house is five times better than his own. What is so precious that he love spending there?

Eric Maxwell a man I had married over a few months ago. He was like a kitten that would bare his canine against anyone rude. I had tasted it when coincidentally meeting him in Hungary. My rudeness has rubbed him in a bad way.

"I hope you would be bitten by a wolf pack, arrogant lone wolf."

Honestly, the sentence knocked my mind at the time as I stared his back who running to hide. The next moment, I met him when his family company under regression. I used a dirty trick to tie him on me. In this world, money can buy anything including the religions and strict believer.

Eric also had these traits. First, I almost admire his brother righteous but later got the call from Eric, all the earlier admires lost in the blink an eye. He was also a man and will do anything for money. Although, he has a very valid reason to sell himself for money.

The first time, he called me to know is my offered still valid and set the meeting. Once we met, I think my decision married him not wrong at all. I didn't see any greed in his eye. The eyes that shone with innocent gleam.

In my opinion, someone who had always backed his family will greatly effort is someone we can place our back safety. They were not stabbed us from behind. A layer of timidity and nervousness mixed with the calmness he displayed.

We discussed about the terms after eating. When he asked me to meet his family, I felt a little bit shocked. He really an obedient son, right? For me, that was a small requested. But a part of me unwilling to state into a murderer zone.

Yes, I wasn't just not offered a silver plate for nothing. This married had an ulterior motive. A motive to retrieve a part of my precious person. An innocent person they killed to get his heart. A heart that now stayed inside this man.

After two years, I searched the heart and only found it laid inside the member of loathed family. I tore in between to destroy or retrieve the heart. After spending almost one hour, I detected a few similarity Eric and the man. They had similar tastes, the way they held the silver utensils and glass.

It was like I faced his twin. They only had a different face and image. Out of nowhere, I agreed to meet his family. The family that took the most precious person in my life. I shattered the red wine glass in my hand, ignoring the pain from stabbing broken piece of glass. The memory stopped after I realized my motive in this married.