PART 39: | WE'LL TAKE IT FROM HERE, DARLING |

Start from the beginning

- Marcel shakes his head, "Not if we get rid of them first."

- Rebekah looks at him in a shock, "Do you know how many fools have tried to vanquish my brother?" Rebekah argued with Marcel, scared for his life, "If you stand against him.. against them, they will kill you and it will be awful and bloody and I will not stand around and watch."

- "You forget, I have a secret weapon. Davina, the most powerful witch in the last couple centuries!" Marcel spoke and Rebekah sighed, considering the only reason Davina was so powerful was because she has nuclear energy that she cannot control.

- "Not so secret weapon anymore." Rebekah reminded him, "And you know very well that she isn't more powerful than Natali. She would take away her powers and kill her by doing so."

- "What if Davina can find a way to put them down until we don't bury them down here forever." Marcel suggested, looking intently at her.

- "Are you mad?" Rebekah exclaimed, "This little chamber of horrors may work for your riff-raff, but do you really think it will hold the three of them?" she paused for a moment to think, "Not to mention every vampire of Kol's sire line that is working with them is going to come for you. And most of them are six or seven times your age, maybe even more."

- Marcel sighed, "Isn't it worth the risk? You know I'm right! Klaus will never stop trying to control you!"

- "And I'm supposed to believe that, after a century, suddenly you're willing to risk death at their hands to be with me?" Rebekah questioned him.

- "I want to defend my home. I wanna be free. And if that means I get to be with you, all the more reason to bury them." Marcel spoke firmly, "Now, you tell me - what do you want?" Rebekah stared at him without saying anything. His question made her put everything at risk. She knew there wasn't a big chance for Marcel to win, but she also wanted to be happy for once.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

- "I specifically told you not to go against Marcel without me." Klaus growled as he entered the Fangtasia. For his surprise, Natali still didn't place another barrier spell so he wouldn't get in.

- At the sound of his brother's voice, Kol narrowed his eyes in confusion and turned towards him, "We didn't do anything."

- "Your girlfriend did." Klaus shouted, "Where is she?"

 - Before Kol could say anything more, Natali stepped into the room, "Here I am

- Before Kol could say anything more, Natali stepped into the room, "Here I am." she spoke in a flat tone, "And just because we will take down Marcel together doesn't mean you get to tell me what I can and cannot do."

- Kol glanced at her, "Why didn't you tell me anything about it?" he asked.

- "Because you didn't let me talk when I came back." Natali reminded him of what they did last night.

- "Oh, right." Kol smiles at the thought, "Tell me now, what did you do, darling?" he asked, becoming very curious, knowing it is going to be a good story.