15. "Is he in baby space?"

Namjoon has been way too overwhelmed. He had been working hard on Love Yourself Answer before it came out, and now the group has to interviews, performances, and then leave for tour. Namjoon hasn't been able to slip for about 3 weeks and 1 week for Jimin. They are both so exhausted and don't know how much more they can take.

All of BTS was packing up for the tour. They are going to America for awhile, so they had to pack everything. Including little space things. Neither of them could stay big while packing their pacis and other little items. Immediately when Jimin slipped he walked over to his daddy.

"Daddy?" Yoongi turned around and saw Jimin standing there with his stuffie.

"Why are you little baby boy? We need to pack."

"I no been little a lot. I wanna slip."

"Baby, I'm so sorry, but you can't slip until a little bit more. When we are in the car on the way to the airport you can slip, but you'll have to go big again when you get out of the car until we get on the plane. Once we're on the plane you can be little for a long time."

"Okay daddy." Jimin said disappointedly with a pout on his face.

"Hyung, can you pack my little things cause they'll make me slip again. I'll pack your stuff while you pack my little things, and then we'll switch back." Jimin said clearly in big space again.

"Of course. I'll go pack it all now. What do you want to bring?"

"Pacis, stuffies, a few coloring books, crayons, sippy cups, and legos probably."

"Okay." Yoongi said while walking to Jimin's room before he stopped him.

"Oh wait! Actually Hyung, can you please also pack like one bottle, a few diapers, and maybe some baby toys. Just in case it gets too stressful and I regress to baby space. Oh also, get some books for baby, toddler, and preschool me."

"Is that all you want me to pack?" Yoongi said chuckling.

"Yeah." Jimin laughed back.

———

When Namjoon slipped into little space, he was feeling particularly young, so he went straight to Jin.

"Dada?" Jin turned around violently hearing Joonie, but also realized he was probably very young if he called him dada.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Wittle."

"Can you go big for me and finish packing?" Namjoon tilted his head showing he didn't understand.

"Why don't you go play while daddy finishes packing his stuff then he'll pack yours. Okay sweetheart?" Jin said. The only part of that statement that Joonie understood was that he was supposed to play, so he did picking up his paci on the way to his toys. Jin didn't want him to be alone, so he called for someone.

"Is anyone done packing?!" Jin yelled. Taehyung walked into the room.

"I'm done, hyung. Why?"

"Long story short, Namjoon's little and can't go big, so can you watch him?"

"Of course. Anytime. Where is he?"

"In his room playing. If possible could you also pack his stuff?"

"Of course." Tae said while leaving to Namjoon's room. Tae knocked on the door lightly.

"Hey Joonie. It's TaeTae. Can I come in?"

"Yay TaeTae!" Joonie yelled and Taehyung took that as a yes, so he went inside the room.

"Pway!" Yelled Namjoon.

"Okay, baby. What do you wanna play?" Namjoon tilted his head to the side showing Tae that he didn't understand.

"Wow. He must be really little if he didn't understand that." Thought Taehyung.

"Baby, how old are you right now?" Taehyung asked and Namjoon just looked even more confused.

"Is he in baby space? That's not gonna work when we are getting in the car and are in the airport. He needs to be big."

"Hey Namjoon-hyung, can you help pack your stuff?" Taehyung asks Namjoon trying to get him back into little space, but fails when Joonie still doesn't understand.

"This is gonna be hard." Taehyung thought to himself as he started packing for Namjoon making sure not to forget any baby space things.

———

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME I LOVE YOU! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING NEVER FORGET THAT!