5. "It's okay, Joonie."

About a month has passed now of Namjoon knowing he was a little. All of the other members still could tell something was up, but no one would ever ask him about it anymore. Jin still had his theory about Namjoon being a little, but he kept it to himself. Jin always watched Namjoon trying to look for proof. Everyday the evidence kept on adding up.

Whenever Namjoon was alone in the house he would slip into little space. He also would slip at night alone, and watch cartoons on his phone.

Chimy was sitting on the floor of the living room playing, while all of the other members watched him. Namjoon wanted to slip so bad, but he had to keep himself together. He glanced over at the stuffies and then at Chimy, but he quickly looked away when he felt the urge to slip grow. Jin noticed all of Namjoon's glances. Jin was about to go up to him and force him to slip into little space. He hates seeing his friend like this. As he was going to stand up, Chimy ran over to Namjoon.

"Joonie! Pway with me!" And Namjoon stiffened at the use of "Joonie". Namjoon called himself Joonie when he was in little space.

"Not today Chimy." Namjoon said while all of the members but Jin gave him a harsh stare.

"But pleeaaassseeeee!" Chimy begged Namjoon.

"I SAID NO JIMIN!" Namjoon yelled at the younger. Jimin's lip quivered, and Namjoon reached out to him trying to apologize, but Chimy ran into his Daddy's arms and started crying.

"WHAT THE HELL NAMJOON?! YOU MADE CHIMY CRY! WHY WOULD YOU YELL AT HIM LIKE THAT?!" Taehyung yelled at Namjoon. Namjoon really wanted to slip now. His lip started quivering and he ran into his room. Namjoon burst into tears as soon as he shut his door and slipped into little space. He thought he locked his door, but he was wrong. Everyone but Jin was really mad at Namjoon, but they all had to calm down to get Chimy to stop crying. While all the members comforted Chimy Jin went to talk to Namjoon.

"I'm going to go talk to Namjoon. Okay?"

"Okay." Yoongi responded clearly still mad. Jin opened Namjoon's door a crack and saw Namjoon crying into his pillow.

"No one lwike Joonie. Everyone lwike Chimy. Joonie bad boy. Chimy good boy. Joonie stupid." Namjoon was saying to himself in between tears. Jin's heart broke at the sight. Jin walked into Namjoon's room.

"Hi Namjoon." Namjoon stiffened up when he realized that Jin came into his room. He started crying more and tried to hide in his pillows.

"It's okay, Joonie. I'm not mad at you." Namjoon looked up but was still suspicious and crying.

"Joonie, no one hates you."

"But I bad boy. Made Chimy cry." At that statement Jin wrapped his arms around the younger and whispered "It's okay, baby boy." Over and over again until Namjoon calmed down.

"I sorrwy Jinnie."

"I know baby. It's all okay." Jin said to calm him down. Namjoon yawned.

"Are you tired honey?"

"Yes" Namjoon whispered so quietly Jin almost couldn't hear him.

"Okay. Let's get you changed into your pjs and then get you tucked in."

"Okay."

"Where do you keep your pjs sweetie?"

Namjoon opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out a pair of light pink pjs with little bears on them.

"These are my favorwite ones."

"Okay. Well you can get dressed. I'll look away."

"No."

"What?"

"Help me." Jin started blushing at Joonie's request. It was quite obvious to all the members but Namjoon that Jin has a huge crush on Namjoon.

"O-okay then." Jin's stuttered. Jin put on Namjoon's pjs and tucked him in.

"Goodnight kiss?" Namjoon asked and Jin started blushing again, but gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Jinnie?"

"Yeah baby boy?"

"Cuddles." Namjoon whispered just loud enough for Jin to hear. Jin's heart melted at that and cuddled with Namjoon until he fell asleep. When he returned to the living room he saw Chimy playing again and all the other members still clearly mad.

"I'm going to talk to him!" Yoongi said while standing up.

"Don't talk to him."

"Why?"

"He's sleeping."

"He's sleeping after that?! No way!" And Jin grabbed Yoongi.

"None of you talk to him about what happened. And tomorrow don't you dare yell at him." Jin warned all of the members.

"Why?" Taehyung asked. "He made Chimy cry."

"I know, but don't talk to him or else I won't cook any food for the next six months."

"Fine." All the members groaned.

"I'm going to bed. Are you guys all good?"

"Yeah, but just so you know I'm still mad at Namjoon." Hobi stated.

"Okay, but don't confront him. I need to talk to him tomorrow when he's capable of talking properly."

"What do you mean by 'capable of talking properly'?"

"Nothing. Goodnight."

"Goodnight hyung." All of the members said in unison. Jin went into his bedroom and fell asleep while think about the events that had just occurred.