3. "It was just a dream."

Jin and Namjoon were sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Jin-Hyung, I don't know what to do. I just don't get the dance no matter how hard I try."

"Namjoon-ah, you need to calm down. The reason why you can't get it is because you are stressing over it. If you just relax, you'll get it quicker."

"But hyung, I can't relax! I don't know how to relax!"

"I have an idea on how you can relax." Jin said with a huge smirk.

"What's the idea?" Namjoon asked clearly a little annoyed.

"Well it starts with this." Jin said and shoved a pacifier inside of Namjoon's mouth.

"And then this." Jin put a stuffy in Namjoon's arms.

"And then, lastly, this." Jin grabbed Namjoon and wrapped his arms around him.

"I know you love cuddles baby boy." At first Namjoon felt weird about what Jin was doing, but quickly after Jin put his arms around him, Namjoon relaxed in his arms. Namjoon cuddled up against the older, hiding his face inside of the crook of Jin's neck.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you too baby boy."
Namjoon shot up from his bed.

"It was just a dream." Namjoon sighed.

"Could I be a little?" Namjoon thought out loud.

"There's no way I could be a little. That dream was really great though. Maybe I'll try to go into little space just for a little bit and see what happens. I probably won't go into little space though. When Jimin gets out of little space, he'll probably want to practice his dances and want Yoongi to come with him, and Yoongi will do anything Jimin says since he has a crush on him. When they leave, I'll go look at some of Jimin's things and see what happens." Namjoon thought to himself, and went on his phone waiting for Jimin to go into big space.