8. "Are you a little?"

When Namjoon woke up he was still in little space. He didn't see Jin anywhere in his room, but he did see toys, pacifiers, and etc. He decided to go look for Jin since he said he would have food ready for him. Namjoon walked into the living room and saw Jin on the couch watching TV.

"You're up, sweetie?" Jin asked once he saw the younger. Namjoon just nodded his head since he was still tired.

"I got your chicken nuggets on the kitchen counter. You can go eat them."

"Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Feed plwease."

"Okay." Replied Jin. Jin walked over to Namjoon and picked him up. Jin set him down on a stool and started feeding Joonie the chicken nuggets. Once Namjoon ate all of them he saw a pacifier on the counter.

"Paci!" Namjoon said to Jin. Jin thought Joonie was adorable and wanted to give him what ever he wanted. Jin picked up the pacifier and stuck it in Namjoon's mouth. Jin picked up Namjoon and sat on the couch, letting the younger cuddle into him. They stayed like that for awhile, until, Jin got a text that Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were on their way back.

"Hey Joonie."

"Yesh?"

"Everyone is coming back now. We have to put that paci away, and you need to get off me, or you can go into your room while I talk to everyone. Do you want to be here while I talk to everyone?"

"I wanna be alone."

"Okay. I brought in all the toys, so you can play while we all talk. Okay?"

"Oka-" Namjoon was cut off by three of the other members opening the door. Namjoon quickly snaps out of little space, takes out his paci, and gets off Jin.

"Oh hey guys!" Jin says looking at Namjoon to make sure he's not in little space. Namjoon nods confirming to Jin that he is big. The group of three notice Namjoon, and start to get a little ticked off since they didn't know what happened yet.

"Hey, Namjoon-ah. I think you should go to your room while I talk to everyone." Jin suggested.

"Yeah. I'll get Hoseok and Yoongi." Namjoon said walking off.

"Hoseok! Yoongi!" Namjoon yelled so he could tell them to act like they don't know anything. They both showed up, and started acting awkward, and not because Namjoon's a little. They're actually awkward, because they can't acknowledge that he is a little.

"O-oh hi." Hoseok stuttered out.

"Please try to act like you don't know yet. Infront of me and during the conversation you're about to have with Jin and the others." Namjoon said while pushing the two boys into the living room and he ran into his room.

"Oh hey hyungs." Jungkook said.

"Okay guys. We need to have a conversation about yesterday. Please don't be mad at Namjoon. He was having a hard time, and he snapped when he felt pushed." Jin said.

"I'm not upset, because Namjoon snapped. I'm upset, because he didn't tell us why he was having a hard time. He made Chimy cry just because he didn't want to tell us his problem." Taehyung argued.

"I don't care if he made me cry or whatever. I just want to know what's up with him. He's been acting strange for about a month now. I'm worried. What did you want to talk to him about today?" Jimin replied to support Taehyung.

"I... ummm... can't tell you quite yet.... I'll tell you tomorrow if it's okay with someone."

"Hyung, why can't you tell us?" Jungkook whined.