12. "Someone's here to meet you!"

"Hey guys! Someone's here to meet you!" Jin said.

"I-Is that him?!" Taehyung asked while a huge smile creeped up on his face.

"Yes. Come and say hi. But be gentle he's very shy." Taehyung walked over to Jin and Namjoon.

"Hi Joonie. It's TaeTae. Could you look at me please?" Namjoon lifted his head up and looked at Taehyung, but he still held on to Jin tightly.

"Hi baby! You don't have to worry. We all are very nice and want to play with you." Taehyung said and gestured at Hoseok and Yoongi who were nodding at Taehyung's statement.

"H-Hi TaeTae..." Joonie whispered so he was barley heard.

"Do you want to play Joonie?" Jungkook asked.

"Pway?!"

"Yes. Why don't you play with TaeTae, Yoonie, and Hobi while me and Daddy watch. You've played with us a lot." Said Jungkook.

"O-Okay..." Joonie said as Jin set him down. Namjoon grabbed onto Taehyung's shirt.

"Carry?!" Namjoon asked with hopeful eyes.

"Of course baby!!" Taehyung said and picked him up.

"What do you want to play?" Taehyung asked.

"Tag!" Joonie said. Hoseok got excited, but Yoongi just sighed.

"Why Yoonie sad?"

"He's probably just annoying he has to run to play tag, and he's lazy." Hoseok said causing Namjoon to giggle.

"AWWWWWWWW!" Said all everyone because his giggle was so cute.

"I'll play tag. I'm only doing this for Joonie though." Yoongi said.

"Okay, good. Then, LETS PLAY!" Hoseok said. And Jin and Jungkook sat on the couch watching them all play.

(Time skip to 20 minutes later)

Tag had quickly switched into a game of tickle monster. All three boys were chasing Namjoon around. Joonie's giggles filled the room as he screamed and ran around trying to hide.

Hoseok was catching up to Namjoon, so Namjoon ran faster. Unfortunately for Namjoon, he ran right into Yoongi. Yoongi picked up Joonie and set him down on the couch next to Jin. The three boys attacked Joonie with tickles.

"DADDY! SAVE ME!!" Joonie screamed in between giggles.

"Well I would save you if I wasn't going to help them!" Jin said as he started ticking him too.

"ME TOO!" Jungkook said and started ticking Joonie too. The only thing in that room you could hear was Joonie's giggles.

Then, the front door opened and they heard Jimin.

"I'm back!" Jimin said and then saw all of the members crowding around Namjoon.

"Namjoon-hyung? Oh wait.... IS HE IN LITTLE SPACE?!"

"Yes he is. Now go into little space so you guys can play together. I want to see you guys play, because you're both so cute." Taehyung said.

"I was planning on going into little space anyways, but okay... Just give me a minute. And Yoongi-Hyung please help me in my room please."

"Okay. Sure Jiminie." Yoongi said as he followed Jimin into his room. The rest of the members gathered around Joonie and saw him yawn and rub his eyes.

"Awwwww. Baby if you're tired you can nap. You can play with Chimy later." Jin said.

"No. I big boy. Joonie only sweep at night. No nappy."

"Okay. Why don't we just cuddle in your bed for a while."

"Okay Daddy." Namjoon said and made grabby hands at Jin signaling he wanted to be picked up. Jin picked him up and walked to Namjoon's room. They both laid on the bed and cuddled up together. Namjoon's eyes started to feel heavy. He slowly closed them, and Jin waited for him to fall asleep.

Once Namjoon fell asleep, Jin got up and started talking to Hoseok, Jungkook, and Taehyung while waiting for Jimin and Yoongi to be done.

(A/N- I'm back from my vacation! I'll be updating a lot more now! I'm sorry it took me so long, but I'm back!)