13. "Will you be my boyfried?"

A/N: I'm so sorry for never updating. I don't have an excuse. I've just been lazy. I've been having some writers block. I might delete this if people don't want me to continue. If I do end up deleting it I will make another little space BTS fanfic. I'm honestly just not that inspired anymore to write this story. If you guys want me to continue this, delete this one and start a new one, or write a new one and continue this just let me know. Once again, I'm sorry.

Jimin and Yoongi went into Jimin's room, and Jimin closed and locked the door.

"So Chimy, do you want your paci?" Yoongi said in a baby voice.

"Don't make me slip yet. I need to tell you this in big space before little me let's it slip out."

"Oh okay. I just thought what you wanted help with was slipping into little space, but tell me what's up."

"I.... ummm..... well I.... just kinda..." Jimin couldn't seem to get his words out.

"What's wrong Jiminie?" Yoongi asked growing concerned.

"I have a secret.... I've been keeping it from you since debut.... I'm sorry."

"It's okay Jimin. What have you been keeping from me for so long?"

"I..... I.... I can't do this. I'm sorry. Forget I said anything." Jimin said and ran towards the door but was stopped by Yoongi grabbing his wrist.

"Jimin. Tell me what's wrong. Now." Yoongi said in a stern tone.

"I kinda have a very very tiny crush on someone in the group...."

"Oh. That's not so bad. Who is it?"

"Well... it's actually not a small crush. It's actually a huge crush. I'm actually in love with them...."

"OooooOoooOOoooooOOoo who is it?" Yoongi asked teasing Jimin and Jimin blushed.

"Hyyuuunnngg, stop it!" Jimin laughed.

"Tell me about them."

"Well... they have the most beautiful gummy smile I've ever seen. Their eyes are so beautiful. Their lips are so kissable. He's such a kind person and he cares about me so much. Although he doesn't show it often, he has so much strong emotions that I love. He's kinda lazy, but I love it. He raps so nicely that I can't even believe it. He is so great at performing. And I swear he kills me with some of our dances. Like in the Blood, Sweat, and Tears he literally killed me so many times with all the body rolls and such. He's so sexy. He's perfect. In every way possible, he's perfect. I love him so much."

"Woah.... That's a lot..."

"S-sorry."

"Well, Jimin, who is this guy you obviously love so much?"

"You..." Jimin said blushing and looking away because he was scared to hear Yoongi's reaction.

"Jimin, look at me." Jimin looked at Yoongi with tears brimming his eyes afraid of rejection.

"I love you too. With all me heart. I've known for awhile that you like me. I just didn't want to say anything, so you could confess yourself. You make it really obvious." Jimin ran into Yoongi's arms and started crying.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy! I've been dreaming about this for so long!" Yoongi hugged Jimin tighter.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course. I love you." Yoongi pulled Jimin into a passionate kiss.

"Now, you should slip. Especially since everyone thinks that we are in here so you can slip."

"Yeah." Jimin picked up a paci that was on the bed and put it in his mouth.

"Daddy! Uppie!" Yoongi picked Jimin up and brought him into the living room.