11. "I love you too, sweetie."

"Hi Joonie!" Jungkook said and ran over to Joonie. Namjoon jumped back on the bed and started to tear up. Jungkook realized he was scaring Joonie, so he backed away.

"I'm sorry. I'm not upset or mad at you. I just want to see you." Jungkook said reassuring him. Namjoon looked at Jin to make sure what Jungkook was saying was true, and Jin nodded. Namjoon looked up and stuttered.

"H-hi k-Kookie." Jungkook smiles and reached his hand out to the boy.

"Hi Joonie. Do you want to play?" Jungkook said.

"S-sure." Namjoon said and picked up his coloring books.

"Colwor wif me." Namjoon sat down next to Jungkook. Jungkook and Namjoon started coloring together, but Joonie was still very clearly nervous. Jin stayed there watching just incase anything went wrong.

"Hey Joonie, do you want to play a game?!" Jungkook asked in an attempt to make Namjoon more comfortable.

"W-what game?" Namjoon asked.

"We can play hide and go seek or tag or red light, green light or simion says or some han-" Jungkook was cut off by Namjoon yelling.

"SIMION SAYS! I WANNA PWAY! DADDY PWAY WIF US! I NEVER PWAYED IT BUT I ALWAYS HAVE WANT TO!" Namjoon yelled causing Jungkook and Jin to laugh at his cuteness. Their laughter caused him to blush and hide in Jungkook's arm.

"Looks like someone likes Kookie." Jin said playfully teasing Namjoon, and Namjoon giggled.

"Let's play. How about daddy is simion?" Jungkook said to Joonie.

"Yeah! Daddy bwe simion!"

"Okay sweetie, but only if you promise to meet the other members after." Jin said causing Namjoon is freeze and stutter.

"B-but I don't w-wanna Daddy."

"I know sweetie, but see how nice Jungkook is? All of the other members are like him. They all want to play with you and love you too. Please meet them for me?"

"O-okay... LETS PWAY!"

(Time skip to after the game.)

"BUT I DON'T WANNA LOSE!"

"But Joonie, you jumped when he didn't say simion says." Jungkook said.

"I DON'T CARE! I WIN!"

"Sweetie I know you want to win but you-" Jin was cut off by Namjoon throwing himself one the floor. Namjoon started screaming, kicking and punching.

"I WANNA WIN!" Namjoon kept on screaming during his temper tantrum.

(Time skip to 10 minutes later)

Joonie was still throwing a tantrum and Jin and Jungkook were still standing there waiting for him to stop. Suddenly his screams quieted down.

"Are you done now?" Jin asked and Namjoon immediately started screaming again.

"KIM NAMJOON IF YOU DON'T STOP THIS TANTRUM RIGHT NOW I WILL HAVE TO PUNISH YOU!" Jin yelled and the room went quiet. Namjoon stopped having a temper tantrum and started crying, because he has never been yelled at by him daddy before.

"I sorrwy Daddy! I sorrwy!" Namjoon said in between tears. Jin realized how much he upset and scared Joonie, so he immediately ran to hug him.

"It's okay, sweetie. Daddy's sorry too. He didn't mean to yell at you. He just doesn't want you to have tantrums. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?" Namjoon relaxed in Jin's arms after getting an apology.

"I okay. I sorrwy. I wuv you."

"I love you too, sweetie." Jin said and then looked at Jungkook who was smirking. Jungkook knew about Jin's crush on Namjoon, so he was definitely gonna tease Jin about this later.

"Will you please meet the other members, Joonie? You can meet all of the caregivers only first if you want. Jimin was in little space earlier, but he had to go out. When he gets back you will already be comfortable with everyone. Then you could play with Chimy." Jin suggested.

"Okay Daddy." Namjoon said as he stood up. He started making grabby hands to Jin telling Jin that he wanted to be picked up. Jin picked Namjoon up, and opened the door. Namjoon hid his head inside of Jin's neck.

"It's okay baby. Don't worry. Everything will be fine. You don't need to hide." Jin said while rubbing Namjoon's back to comfort him. Namjoon nodded, but kept his head in Jin's neck.

Jin turned around and saw Jungkook mouthing "You looooooove him." to tease Jin, and Jin started blushing. Jungkook started laughing at Jin which caused Namjoon to look up.

"What's funny Kookie?" Namjoon asked.

"Nothing Joonie." Jungkook said so Namjoon hid his face again in Jin's neck knowing that he will be meeting four of the other members.

(A/N- I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I've been on a vacation with my grandparents and I've been very busy. I'm going home soon, so I should be updating more soon. Sorry it's been a few days, but I will update more. I promise.)