7. "Namjoon's a little?"

"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"How I get in? Othwer members see."

"Can we please tell them, honey?"

"Fine, but no Joonie there. Only Daddy."

"Okay." Jin agreed. He knew that Namjoon wouldn't agree to telling them if he was there. They arrived back at the dorms and opened to door quietly, so none of the others heard.

"Joonie, it's nap time right now, so I'm going to tuck you in. While you're sleeping I'm going to tell the other members that they shouldn't be mad at you. I'll have them come in and talk to you once you are big again. When you wake up I'll bring you a snack. Since you won't have the chance to tell me them tell me what snack you want now."

"I wan chickie nuggies!"

"Okay. I will tell the other members tomorrow about you being little, but I'll ask you again once you are big."

"Okay."

"Joonie, you walk to your room and try not to be seen. I'll bring all of the things in. Okay, sweetie?" Jin said and Joonie nodded smiling widely. Joonie started walking to his room, but being the god of destruction he is, he knocked over a glass, and it broke into tiny fragments. Namjoon's lip starts to quiver as Hoseok runs in.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! Oh Namjoon." Namjoon burst into tears. He was overwhelmed by the glass and the yelling. Plus a small piece of glass cut him.

"JOONIE WHAT'S WRONG?!" Jin came in running and screaming. He saw Joonie crying hysterically.

"DADDY!" Namjoon yelled reaching for Jin.

"Are you okay, sweetie?"

"Huwrt." Namjoon said while pointing at a small cut on his ankle.

"My poor baby. I'll make it feel better." Jin said while picking Namjoon up and setting him on the counter. Jin noticed that Namjoon was hiding in his neck, and he didn't understand why until Namjoon whispered "H-Hobi" in his ear.

"HOSEOK! I SWEAR IF YOU TELL A SINGLE SOUL WHAT JUST HAPPENED I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER YOU!" Jin yelled.

"O-okay." Hoseok said while nodding, clearly shocked.

"I-I'll help. I'll get the band-aids." Said Hoseok while rushing to the cabinet where they keep the medical supplies. Jin cleaned the cut even though he could tell it was stinging, but it had to be done. Then, he put the band-aid on. Namjoon was still crying hysterically.

"K-kiss b-b-better?" Namjoon asked while gasping for air.

"Of course baby." And Jin leaned down and kissed his ankle. Yoongi walked in and started yelling.

"WHAT HAPPENED! I WAS SLEEPING! WHO'S CRYING LIKE A KID! JIMIN'S NOT HERE, SO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" Yoongi yelled so loud that room became silent for a second until Namjoon bursted our crying even louder.

"YOONGI AND HOSEOK I SWEAR GO AND STAND IN A CORNER UNTIL I GET BACK! I'M TUCKING NAMJOON IN FOR A NAP!" Jin yelled. Jin could feel Namjoon shaking, his heart beat increase, and could tell he was regressing more. Yoongi finally realized what was going on.

"O-oh s-sorry." Yoongi and Hoseok stood their like idiots, but Jin could care less about them right now. Jin carried Namjoon into his bedroom.

"Joonie, do you want a stuffy?"

"Y-y-y-yes!" Namjoon could barley even breath.

"HOSEOK GET A STUFFY! I DON'T CARE WHICH ONE!" A few seconds later Hoseok brought in Chocolate, and handed it to Jin. He ran out of the room so he wouldn't make the situation worse. Jin handed Namjoon the stuffy, and he could tell Namjoon was already starting to relax. Jin cuddled Namjoon until Namjoon fell asleep in his arms. He tucked him in underneath the covers, turned off the lights, and shut the door.

"Yoongi?! Hoseok?! We need to talk!"

"W-we cleaned the glass." Hoseok stuttered.

"Namjoon's a little?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yes, but don't tell the others yet. Joonie doesn't want people to know."

"Okay." Said Yoongi.

"How long have you known he's a little?" Asked Hoseok.

"Well, I've thought he was for a month now, but I didn't find out for sure until last night. That day when Namjoon first started acting weird, was the first time he slipped into little space. The only reason I was suspected it was because I saw him run out of Jimin's room into his, so when there was toys out in the room that was my first hint. Then, he kept on glancing at Jimin's toys and things like he wanted to play with them. He flinched everytime someone said 'Joonie'. He would always leave when we mentioned little space. Yesterday I was going to force him into it, because I was almost 100% sure and I saw how bothered he was by it, but then Chimy asked him to play. That's why I immediately ran into his room. When I went into his room, he was crying and talking about how Joonie is bad and Chimy is good. I comforted him until he fell asleep. This morning I took him to the store we get all of our little space things from. While in the car I talked to him about it. While we were in the store he went into little space after he saw the pacifiers, I called him cute, and I called him 'Joonie'. From what I've seen of him, he's very different from Jimin. He's clearly younger, and he really shy. Jimin's really sociable while in little space, but Joonie is terrified of people. He's really sweet. Please don't mention this incident to him. I'm sure he's already embarrassed enough."

"We won't mention it. I swear." Hoseok promised.

"He called you Daddy. You kissed his cut." Yoongi said.

"ooOoOoOOOOoOoOoOOoOoOooo" Hoseok And Yoongi both said causing Jin to blush.

"Jin kissed his crush!" Hoseok kept on teasing Jin.

"Stop you too. That's not even the most embarrassing thing that happened." Jin immediately realized what he said and covered his mouth.

"There's more?" Yoongi asked laughing.

"N-No!"

"That's not what you said! What happened?!" Hoseok asked while laughing with Yoongi.

"L-last night when I was getting h-him ready for bed..... ummm... well he kinda asked me to change him into his pjs."

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA" Yoongi and Hoseok started crying from laughing.

"YOU HAD TO DRESS HIM!" Hoseok yelled laughing.

"DID YOU SEE HIS ABS?! HIS THIGHS?! YOU SAW HIM WITH ONLY HIS UNDERWEAR ON!" Yoongi said. Neither of the two boys could control their laughter anymore.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP! YES I DID SEE HIM! HE WAS LITTLE! OKAY?!"

"Is he hot?"

"Yes, so hot."

"Well, we'll stop teasing you now, because I like food and you probably won't cook anything if we continue."

"Thank you." Jin said annoyed. "Just help me bring in the things I got for Joonie."

"Okay." the others replied in unison.