10. "How can we make him comfortable?"

Chimy was sitting on the living room floor drawing a picture for his daddy. Yoongi was
watching him draw, but not looking at the drawing. Chimy said that it was a suprise.

Namjoon was sitting on the couch, watching Jimin. It was really hard for Namjoon to not slip into little space, but he was too embarrassed to go into little space infront of anyone other than Jin. He was still a little uncomfortable going into little space around Jin, but he'll do it. Namjoon kept on glancing at Chimy's giggles and crayons. Yoongi must've noticed, because he said something.

"Namjoon, I can see you glancing at him. Why don't you just slip?"

"N-No! I'm f-fine!"

"Namjoon?" Yoongi questioned him, because he wasn't very convincing.

"I-I'm really f-fin-" Namjoon was cut off by Yoongi shoving Chocolate in Namjoon's arms.

"Here. Just hold him, and if you want to slip, slip. Okay?"

"O-Okay." Namjoon sat there very uncomfortably watching Chimy for hours, but he couldn't help but squeeze Chocolate. After an hour, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung came back. Namjoon threw the stuffy out of his arms.

"I guess you didn't go into little space?" Jungkook asked with a disappointed tone.

"N-No! Why w-would I?"

"Because you're a little I guess. I was just excited to meet Joonie." Jungkook responded causing Namjoon to flinch from hearing "Joonie".

"O-oh okay. I'm g-gonna go to my room." Namjoon said running off to his room trying to escape, but Jin came in as he was running.

"Namjoon, where are you going?" Jin asked causing Namjoon to slowly walk back while looking down at his feet.

"I was just going to go to my room."

"Oh. Okay." Jin said and Namjoon ran to his room.

"He's been trying so hard not to slip ever since you guys left." Yoongi said.

"Really?!" Hoseok asked.

"Why doesn't he just slip?" Taehyung asked.

"Well, Namjoon is very shy about his little space. He's ashamed of it. He's scared to let anyone see it. He has this fear that everyone will only love Chimy, because he is the second." Jin said.

"I really want to meet Joonie! I'm sure he's adorable! I'll love him so much!" Jungkook said.

"I know Jungkook, but we have to make him feel comfortable. He will cry if he's in little space and someone other than me sees him. When Hoseok and Yoongi saw him it was a disaster."

"How can we make him comfortable?" Taehyung asked.

"Maybe I can go in there and reassure him. Then, each of you guys can go in there individually. Of course I need to make sure he's comfortable with that first."

"That would actually be great." Hoseok said.

"Yeah. I really want to meet Joonie. From what I saw and what you told me he seems so adorable." Yoongi said.

"He is." Jin said as he left to go to Namjoon's room. The four others started to care for and watch Chimy. Jin knocked on Namjoon's door.

"Who is it?"

"Jin. Open up please."

"Okay." Namjoon said as he opened his door.

"So, How would you feel about each of the other members meeting Joonie individually?"

"I don't really want anyone else to see me in little space."

"I know, but it hurts all of us seeing how much it's upsetting you. We can see how much you want to slip. We all care about you so much. We just want you to be happy."

"I don't know. What if they don't like Joonie?"

"I know they'll like him. He's adorable. Please. We can just start with Jungkook. He's really excited, and remember when Chimy first told us and how he was the first one to understand him. He will never judge you. He really looks up to you."

"Fine."

"Great! Then we need to get you in little space!"

"O-oh. We are doing this right now?! I thought we would do it later! I'm not ready right no-" Jin cut off Namjoon by shoving a paci in his mouth, and taking him in his arms.

"You're such a cute baby boy. I love you." Jin whispered in Namjoon's ear causing to Namjoon to relax in his arms.

"I wuv you too." Namjoon said. Jin knew he slipped after he said that.

"How about we get you into some better clothes?" Jin asked as Joonie nodded his head softly.

"How about a pink T-shirt, baby blue overalls, and pink fuzzy socks?" Jin asked.

"Yesh plwease." Jin dressed Joonie and handed him a stuffy.

"Why don't you wait on the bed while I get Jungkook?"

"Kookie?" Namjoon asked getting a little nervous.

"I promise everything will be okay sweetie. Please just meet him."

"Okay..." And Jin left Namjoon sitting on the bed to get Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Joonie wants to meet you!"

"REALLY?!" Jungkook said clearly very excited.

"Yes, now come and see him." Jin said while laughing at how excited Jungkook was. Jungkook started running to Namjoon's room, but he tripped.

"Ow." Jungkook said cause Jin to laugh more.

"Just come with me." Jin said while giving Jungkook a hand.

"We're coming in." Said Jin. Jin opened the door, and Jungkook saw the little sitting on the bed while swinging his legs.