4. "I'm a little."

Namjoon thought he heard big Jimin's voice, so he put his ear up against the door to listen.

"Hyung we should go practice our dances. I've been in little space all day, and you've been sleeping and at the store. Neither of us have gotten any practice today and the dances and really hard."

"Yeah, we probably should. We could join the others."

"Okay. Do you think we should wake up Namjoon-hyung?"

"No. Let him sleep."

"Okay let's go then." Jimin's words were the last words Namjoon heard before he heard the door shut. He quietly opened the door, so Yoongi and Jimin wouldn't hear and come back to bring Namjoon to practice too.

He walked over to Jimin's room, and saw all of his toys laid out on the floor. Namjoon went over to the pacifier bin and pulled out the same baby blue paci that he was using before. When he put it in his mouth, he immediately felt that same relaxed feeling. He picked up Chocolate the bear and cuddled him. He didn't want to touch any of the other stuffies, because Jimin really cares about them. Jimin doesn't let anyone touch them, other than his Daddy. Namjoon, then, sat down on the carpet and started coloring with a bright pink crayon in Jimin's My Little Pony coloring book.

Namjoon suddenly forgot all of his worries and problems. He felt truly calm for the first time in months. All that mattered to him at the moment was the stuffy and the coloring.

"What do ywou thwink of it Chocowate?" Namjoon asked the stuffy. He then put the stuffy's mouth up to his ear as if the stuffy was talking to him. Namjoon giggled at whatever the stuffy said to him. Namjoon continued to color and play while humming Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He brought out a few more toys, and was completely in little space. A few hours later, he heard the other six members arrive home, and he snapped out of little space and started panicking.

"Namjoon, are you awake yet?" Jin yelled from the living room. Namjoon quickly threw the paci and stuffy down to the ground and abandoned coloring book. He ran out of Jimin's room and went into his room, but it was too late. Jin saw Namjoon running out of Jimin's room and into his room.

"Hopefully he didn't see me with any of Chimy's things." Namjoon thought. While locking his bedroom door.

Jin knocked on Namjoon's door, but Namjoon didn't respond. He was hoping Jin would just leave.

"Namjoon, I know you're in there. I just saw you run in there." Namjoon still didn't respond.

"Namjoon, either you open this door or I knock it down. Your choice." After that Namjoon opened his door, because it would be very annoying if he didn't have a door.

"Y-yes, hyung?" Namjoon quickly stuttered and mentally scolded himself for it.

"Namjoon, what's up? We all know you are hiding something. Jungkook thinks that you're mad at him. Are you mad at him?"

"No. Of course not. Why would I even be mad at him?"

"He thought that you were, because when you got home you ran away from him."

"Oh. I'll apologize to him, and tell him he didn't do anything."

"Good. So if you're not mad at Jungkook, what's up? What are you hiding? Are you mad at someone else?"

"I-I.... ummm just... I... d-don't feel well! B-bye hyung!" Namjoon stuttered as he shut the door in Jin's face.

"Jin-hyung, is he mad at me?" Jungkook asked clearly worried.

"No, he said that he isn't mad at you and will apologize to you later."

"Oh okay, but what is going on with him?"

"I don't know, Jungkook. I asked him about it, he just shut the door in my face. I can tell something is bothering him a lot."

"Hey guys!" Everyone heard Yoongi yell from Jimin's room, including Namjoon, and he remembered that he didn't clean up the mess he made.

"Yeah?" Hobi asked Yoongi as all the members but Namjoon gathered into Jimin's room.

"I came in here to clean Jimin's room, and the room is way messier than the way we left it. Also look, Chocolate is right here in the floor, and Chimy barley even touches Chocolate."

"Yoongi-hyung is right. I don't even use some of these toys." Jimin replied.

"Maybe someone broke in. We could check the security camera's and see if someone unknown came in here." Taehyung suggested. Jin had an idea about what happened. He was the only one that saw Namjoon leave Jimin's room.

"Could he be a little too?" Jin thought to himself while looking over at Namjoon's bedroom door.

"Hey guys. Let's just talk about this later and go to sleep. It's pretty late." Jin said suggesting something else to get everyone's thoughts away from this, because if his theory was right, he wouldn't want Namjoon to be exposed. Everyone agreed to sleeping since they all were tired from dance practice.

Namjoon was laying on his bed.

"I'm a little. I'm a little. That was little space. I just went into little space for hours." Namjoon thought to himself while trying to process that he was a little. Namjoon didn't get to sleep until 4:00 am. His thoughts kept him awake.