202. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part I

Start from the beginning

Issabela: I can't belive how girl can be that much perverted Asia! You and (Y/N) aren't even together, you are acting like some sort of... Slut!

    Asia smiled at other girl, and winked at (Y/N) who shivered under her horny gaze. The blonde haired woman just giggled covering her mouth with a hand.

Asia: Oh, for (Y/N) I can be his everything... His slut, his pet, his bitch...

    Issabela who was also new to this world like (Y/N) blushed very hard. The brown haired woman was known in entire school as most polite, normal and innocent girl. She was perfect in almost everything, and hated perverts and people who toyed with girls with all of her heart.

Asia: Maybe... Maybe you always destroy my fun with (Y/N) in perfect moment because you want for him to finally make you woman? Y'know...

    Asia stepped closer to other girl and whispered in her ear with hot breath that made Issabela shiver.

Asia: I don't mind for a threesome. I could be under you; while (Y/N) would pound me from beh-

Issabela: S-Stop this! I-I will never... Do something like this!

Asia: Never say never honey.

    Issabela gasped when Asia lightly bite on her ear, and then giggled seeing how red was other woman in her presence. Then Asia Argento looked at (Y/N) with still lust inside her eyes, and slapped her own ass.

Asia: I will be waiting for you, and my pussycat also ~

    Quickly blonde haired minx walked out from the room leaving both of them alone. Issabela was looking at something with growing blush on her cheeks, and doesn't said anything. (Y/N) with a puzzled look followed her eyes direction and with gasp quickly covered his private place seeing that with Asia being pulled out also make his blanket fall to the ground...

Issabela: P-pervert!

*****

   Rias Gremory heir of most the respected Angel families placed her glasses on the table with fingers knocking on it

   Rias Gremory heir of most the respected Angel families placed her glasses on the table with fingers knocking on it. She was thinking about her new pieces and situation in which she gathered them.