- Chapter Thirty-Five -

THE WORDS I HOLD IN MY HEART

No One's p.o.v.

Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's wedding was finally here. They were getting married at Chanyeol's grandmother's house. She had an extensive backyard with beautiful landscape — it was the perfect setting.

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

Baekhyun was in one of the spare bedrooms upstairs getting ready. Luhan and Minseok where in the room with him, talking his ear off with their excited chatter. Baekhyun sighed, getting frustrated because he couldn't tie his stupid necktie.

"Ugh! I quit!" Baekhyun cried as he threw his necktie on the bed and huffed in frustration. Just then Kyungsoo entered the room, saying, "What are you quitting?" Baekhyun huffed again and glared at his necktie as he grumbled, "That." Kyungsoo glanced at the innocent tie and a grin cracked across his face. He chuckled as he asked, "Do you want me to help?" Baekhyun grumbled and muttered, "Yes, please." Kyungsoo walked towards Baekhyun and grabbed the tie off the bed. He muttered for Baekhyun to turn towards him, and grumbling, he did. Kyungsoo strung the tie under Baekhyun's collar and pulled it around to the front, then he did a bunch of things with his hands that Baekhyun couldn't keep track of, and that frankly, confused him.

"There. Finished. And might I say, you look striking," Kyungsoo said. Luhan stopped talking and looked over at Baekhyun, and just grinned widely as Minseok cried, "Oh my God! Baekhyun! You look fucking amazing!" Baekhyun smiled and turned towards the mirror, and he didn't want to sound vain or anything, but Minseok was right. His suit was freshly pressed, and the purest white — for starting over — with a silk black necktie. Baekhyun's hair was a soft light brown, and his eyes were lined with a thin line of eyeliner.

"Has Chanyeol seen you, yet?" Luhan asked. Baekhyun shook his head and muttered distractedly, "No. Yoora won't let us see each other until I'm walking down the aisle." Kyungsoo snickered and muttered, "Oh, that must suck." Baekhyun rolled his eyes and mumbled, "Hey, shut up, Soo." Kyungsoo crossed his arms and said, "Make me, Baek." Baekhyun shook his head and replied, "Nope. Not walking into that one." Kyungsoo grinned triumphantly. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

3rd p.o.v.

About twenty minutes later, there was a knock on the door and Kyungsoo got up to answer it. Sehun pushed his away in, much to Kyungsoo's annoyance — as he tried closing the door on him.

"Awe, is someone jealous Chanyeol picked me as his best man?" Sehun teased as Jongin shoved into the room after him. "Hey. Stop teasing him, Sehun. Do you want to die?" Jongin asked. Kyungsoo glared at Sehun and retorted, "And so what, Baekhyun choose me!"

"You mean us!" Luhan interjected. Baekhyun smiled sheepishly — he hadn't been able to choose between them. Where as Chanyeol has been friends with Sehun for practically his whole life, making his decision easier. "Hey! Luhan! I was making a point, you idiot! Now you ruined it!" Luhan pouted and mumbled, "S-sorry, Soo." Sehun bristled and yelled, "Hey! Don't yell at him!"

Just then, the door opened again, and two more people pushed their way in and made themselves at home on the bed. Jongdae clasped backwards onto his back and asked, "Why are you guys yelling? We could hear you from two doors down." Junmyeon nodded and added, "Yeah, and Chanyeol wanted us to make sure you weren't torturing Baekhyun." Baekhyun sighed and mumbled, "They are torturing me."

"Hey! Shut up!" Kyungsoo and Sehun yelled together at Baekhyun. Baekhyun pouted and threw a pillow as he cried, "No! It's my wedding day, you're not suppose to yell at me!" Kyungsoo pushed Baekhyun over, knocking him onto his side as he said, "Stop being a baby!"