- Chapter Twenty -

A NIGHT OF TEASING, A NIGHT OF FUN,         A NIGHT OF TRICKS

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

The next morning Chanyeol woke up with Baekhyun practically laying on top of him. Chanyeol smiled and kissed the top of Baekhyun's head before gently rolling him onto the bed. Chanyeol turned with him and lifted Baekhyun's head to place Chanyeol's arm beneath his head like a pillow, but Baekhyun frowned in his sleep and instantly moved closer again, throwing an arm around Chanyeol's waist and burying his head in Chanyeol's neck; his lips brushing Chanyeol's skin as if in a kiss. Chanyeol sighed and closed his eyes against the sensation as he tried to weave out from beneath Baekhyun, but when Chanyeol heard Baekhyun whimper in response, Chanyeol froze. The sound was both cute and sad. Chanyeol didn't want to leave Baekhyun now, but he had to shower for school.

Chanyeol lightly caressed Baekhyun's cheek and murmured, "Baek, I have to get up. Can you let go?"

"Um, no," Baekhyun mumbled in his sleep. Chanyeol sighed and kissed Baekhyun's forehead as he tried again, "Please Baek, you don't want me to stink do you?"

"You never stink," Baekhyun mumbled, still asleep. "Don't leave."

With those two words, Chanyeol's thoughts of showering evaporated. Chanyeol sighed as he pulled Baekhyun closer and kissed his forehead, murmuring, "Okay Baek, I'll stay." Baekhyun smiled and muttered, "Thank you, Chan."

Chanyeol wasn't surprised, that even in his sleep Chanyeol couldn't resist or deny him. Kissing Baekhyun's forehead again, Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun closer, allowing him to snuggle into Chanyeol's side even more, his grip tightening around Chanyeol's waist as he buried his face into Chanyeol's shirt and subconsciously kissed the skin of Chanyeol's exposed chest.

. . . .

Beep beep beep! blared an obnoxious noise later that same morning. Groaning and smacking out his hand Chanyeol shut up the earsplitting noise polluter, then he rubbed his eyes again and peeked at the time. "Oh shit!" Chanyeol shouted as he hopped out of the bed. Chanyeol started rushing towards his dresser, pulling out a random shirt here and random jeans there. He glanced over his shoulder at Baekhyun and noticed he was still tangled in the sheets, fast asleep, so quickly glancing around Chanyeol found a slipper. He threw it at Baekhyun and it hit him on his side as Chanyeol shouted, "Baekhyun! Wake up! We're going to be late for school!" Baekhyun just groaned in his sleep and rolled over into his stomach, then buried his head underneath a pillow. "Baekhyun, we don't have time for this! Wake up!" Chanyeol called as he dashed into the bathroom. Chanyeol just heard Baekhyun grumble in reply.

When Chanyeol came out of the bathroom four minutes later, Baekhyun was still on the bed with his head buried beneath the pillow. Chanyeol groaned in exasperation and found Baekhyun's backpack, he stuffed a shirt, pants, and clean boxers inside before zipping it up and throwing it over his shoulder along with his backpack. Then Chanyeol grabbed for Baekhyun, who started to whine and kick at him. Chanyeol groaned again and jumped on top of Baekhyun to prevent him from kicking Chanyeol again. Chanyeol pulled the blankets off Baekhyun as he fought and tried biting Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol whacked Baekhyun on the head and Baekhyun whined, "OW!" before he began to struggle even more. Finally Chanyeol was able to detangle Baekhyun, leaving him in just his boxers and one of Chanyeol's oversized T-shirts, then with a heavy sigh Chanyeol threw Baekhyun over his shoulder as well and proceeded downstairs to his car. All the while Baekhyun didn't stop kicking and jabbing Chanyeol in his sides and back, he even smacked Chanyeol's butt hoping to surprise Chanyeol enough so he would put him down. But it didn't work, Chanyeol just replied with, "Baekhyun, I wouldn't be doing this and you wouldn't be about to go school like this if you would have woken up on time in the first place. And now you have to go to school in your boxers!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened as his body became extremely still as he said, "You wouldn't."

"I would," Chanyeol replied as he dropped Baekhyun into the car and shut the door before Baekhyun could leap out. Chanyeol quickly got in after him and started the car, not giving Baekhyun a chance to escape.