- Chapter Thirty-Three -

A/N: It's been so long since I updated this book. I'll publish the rest of the chapters for it today. Thank you @1Azul7 for reading and voting, this update, although sooo cringy, is for you. 😊 I hope you like it!

Love from,
BunnyBaekkiee ❤️

~ 🌸 ~

A DRUNK AND HORNY PUPPY

⚠️ [Mature] ⚠️

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

Chanyeol's jaw dropped as he just watched them drive away. "What the hell?" Chanyeol muttered in exasperation. Sighing, Chanyeol glanced down at Baekhyun and huffed as him just giggled and slipped out of Chanyeol's hands.

"Oh shit!" Chanyeol cried as Baekhyun landed in the grass, and just laughed wildly as Chanyeol rubbed his face in frustration. "Ugh, why did they have to get you drunk?" Chanyeol mumbled as Baekhyun just continued to laugh. Chanyeol reached down and pulled Baekhyun to his feet, Baekhyun hummed and tried kissing Chanyeol again. Chanyeol groaned and muttered, "God Baek. Don't." Baekhyun sighed and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck; Chanyeol sighed and picked him up. Baekhyun replied with a contented sigh.

It was around twelve at night, quickly approaching one o'clock in the morning, and as quietly as he could Chanyeol grabbed a glass from the kitchen before carrying Baekhyun upstairs. Once they reached their room, Chanyeol quietly shut the door and placed Baekhyun on the bed before going into the bathroom to fill up the glass. When Chanyeol walked back into the bedroom, Baekhyun had disappeared from the bed. "What the . . ." Chanyeol murmured just as soft hands reached around and covered his eyes. Chanyeol felt Baekhyun's warm breath against his neck, and shit, if that didn't turn him then Baekhyun's words diffidently did.

"Chanyeol . . . Are you hot?" Baekhyun murmured against Chanyeol's ear. "Hmm, I'm hot." Chanyeol felt Baekhyun kiss the crest of his ear. "Hmm. Why don't we take our clothes off? It wouldn't be so hot then . . ." Chanyeol gulped and turned around. He grabbed Baekhyun's wrist when he made a move to touch him and said, "Baekhyun. Don't." Baekhyun pouted and twisted his wrist from Chanyeol's grip as he whined, "Why not? Don't you want me?" Chanyeol internally groaned but managed to calmly say, "Of course, I want you. But not like this."

Baekhyun pouted and dropped his gaze as he murmured, "Was I bad? I'm sorry. You can punish me if you want?"

Chanyeol sucked in a breath at Baekhyun's words and thought, What the fuck!? Is he being kinky right now!? Chanyeol sighed and brushed Baekhyun's cheek with his thumb as he murmured, "I'm not going to punish you. Why would you ever say that?" Baekhyun fiddled with his ring and mumbled, "I know you wouldn't." Chanyeol sighed again. "Baekhyun. You need to sleep."

Baekhyun nodded and pulled away from Chanyeol. Chanyeol watched him. Baekhyun was so beautiful, and he looked insanely sexy in his new clothes. Chanyeol rub his eyes and pulled his shirt off. He was pulling the blankets back when he felt Baekhyun behind him, then felt his lips against his back. Baekhyun trailed his mouth across Chanyeol's shoulder and gently bit his skin. Chanyeol groaned and muttered, "Baekhyun. D-don't."

3rd p.o.v.

When Baekhyun heard the hesitation in Chanyeol's voice he grinned and moved around Chanyeol to stand in front of him. He slid his fingers into the waistband of Chanyeol's jeans and tugged him forward. Chanyeol closed his eyes and internally groaned.

Fuck! Why is Baekhyun only wearing his boxers? Chanyeol thought as Baekhyun ran his fingers along Chanyeol's waistband and kissed just above his belly button. Chanyeol squeezed his eyes closed for a moment before reopening them and gently touching Baekhyun's cheek, pulling his face up. "Baekhyun. Can't you wait until we're married? Or at least until you're sober?" Baekhyun pouted and mumbled, "But I want you now." Chanyeol sighed and murmured, "Please, try to wait." Baekhyun bit his lip and glanced down as he muttered, "Does it look like I can wait?" Chanyeol glanced down too and saw that Baekhyun was already hard. Chanyeol groaned and dropped his forehead against Baekhyun's as he sighed, "Baekhyun . . ."