- Chapter Thirty-One -

A RE-FOUND LOVE

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

They ended up cancelling school on Friday as well do to the continuous snow fall, giving the students a four day weekend that even the teacher's were ecstatic about. For most of the day on Saturday, the first day of December, Baekhyun and Chanyeol hang out in the living room. Chanyeol's parents had to go on another business trip, but they promised they'd be back before Christmas, and Yoora was spending the weekend at the campus with a friend because the snow storm.

Baekhyun was lying on the couch, cocooned in a bundle of blankets because the poor baby had caught a cold the day before. Chanyeol knew it was because they had stayed outside too long, and he felt partially guilty for not getting Baekhyun inside where it was warm. Chanyeol sat on the floor near Baekhyun's stomach, his head lying back on the cushion as he glanced at his lover from the corner of his eye. Baekhyun's lips were chapped and slightly parted in his sleep because Chanyeol imagined it helped him to breathe better. Baekhyun's breaths were raspy and he had a light sheen of sweat on his forehead. Alarmed, Chanyeol scooted up from his slumped down position and gently laid the back of his hand across Baekhyun's forehead. Baekhyun's forehead was very warm beneath Chanyeol's hand, and not knowing what to do, Chanyeol carefully pulled the blankets off Baekhyun's body in an attempt to cool him down. He brushed his thumb across Baekhyun's cheek and quietly whispered, "What do I do now?" then gently picking Baekhyun up, and cradling him against his chest, Chanyeol carried him upstairs. He laid Baekhyun on the bed before going into the bathroom and turning the bath faucet to the coolest, comforting temperature, then he walked back into the bedroom and stripped Baekhyun down before carrying him into the bathroom and laying him down in the tub. Chanyeol supported Baekhyun's head as he used a wet cloth to wipe down Baekhyun's face and chest; trying to cool him down. Chanyeol placed the cloth on the side of the tub and brushed back the wet strands of hair from Baekhyun's face and kissed his forehead before continuing to ran the damp cloth across his body.

Once Baekhyun's body felt cooler, Chanyeol wrapped him in a towel and carried him back to the bedroom. He dug through Baekhyun's dresser drawer, looking for something warm yet cool incase his fever returned. Chanyeol dressed him in gray sweatpants and a light weight long-sleeved white shirt. Chanyeol positioned Baekhyun on the bed, placing his head gently and lovingly onto his pillow before covering his petite body with their blanket.

. . . .

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

When Baekhyun woke up later that day, he was groggy and sweaty in — sweatpants and a long-sleeved shirt? Baekhyun pinched his brow and glanced to his left to where Chanyeol was laying next to him on his stomach. Baekhyun sighed at the beautiful sight and smiled as he brushed his fingertips across Chanyeol's forehead in a loving gesture. Chanyeol stirred in his sleep and a breathy sigh escaped his lips.

"Hmm, Baekhyun . . ." Chanyeol sighed, causing Baekhyun to blush furiously.

Is he dreaming about me? Baekhyun thought. Oh my beautiful giant, I love you so much. Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol's cheek before carefully crawling off the bed and padding to their dresser. He shifted through his clothes and found a pair of gray comfortable shorts and a simple T-shirt. Baekhyun made his way to the shower and quickly undressed before stepping in.

The cool water felt good against his clammy skin, as the water and soap washed away the last remnants of his sickness. Baekhyun sighed at the sensation and massaged his strawberry-mango shampoo into his hair in a smell-good laver. Once Baekhyun finished with that, he repeated the process with conditioner and washed his body, rinsing throughly before turning the water off and getting out.

As Baekhyun was drying off and about to put on his clothes, he realized that stupidly, he had forgotten his boxers and internally groaned because Chanyeol would most likely accuse him of seduction. Sighing again, Baekhyun securely wrapped the towel around his waist and as silently as he could, pulled the door open and tiptoed to their dresser. Halfway there, Chanyeol woke up with a groan and grumbled in his husky morning voice, "Yah, Baekhyun! What are you doing?" Baekhyun huffed and crossed his arms. "Why do you have to accuse me of something every time I walk out of the bathroom in only a towel? Huh?" Baekhyun demanded. Chanyeol rolled his eyes and scoffed, "Because you always purposefully forget something. It's never an accident with you. And you just got over being sick!" Chanyeol cried in exasperation. "Yah. I know that, and I'm not doing this because I want to get into your pants, you pabo! And those other times, you could have said no!" Baekhyun cried back as he turned away from Chanyeol with an exasperated huff. "There's no saying 'no' to you," Chanyeol muttered. Baekhyun scoffed and ignored the giant as he tried searching one-handed as his other hand was keeping a tight grip on his towel to prevent it from slipping. But searching with one hand was too difficult, so Baekhyun made sure his towel was tightly wrapped around his waist before proceeding to dig through his dresser drawer with both of his hands. As Baekhyun was searching through his messy drawer and tossing things out behind him — which made Chanyeol sigh heavily in exasperation as he whined about Baekhyun being messy — his towel slipped, exposing his bare backside. Baekhyun squeaked, and face blushing a deep scarlet, Baekhyun retrieved his towel as Chanyeol cried, "Yah! Baekhyun! What did I tell you!?" Baekhyun quickly rewrapped the towel around his waist and yelled, "Yah! Shut up! It fell, you pabo! I am not seducing you!"

"You're impossible!" Chanyeol yelled back. Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol and threw a wadded up sock at his head as he cried, "Yah! Take that back!" Chanyeol dodged the sock and replied, "No!" Huffing, Baekhyun pulled on a pair of shorts, not bothering with boxers at the moment. Then he tossed his towel to the side and charged at Chanyeol as he cried, "Yah! Take it back you tall freaking tree!" Baekhyun jumped on top of Chanyeol and pinned his arms down beneath his knees as he straddled Chanyeol's waist.