- Chapter Thirty-Two -

THE BACHELOR PARTIES

No One's p.o.v.

It was the month of May and Baekhyun's and Chanyeol's wedding was finally coming — in one week, they would be bound together in every way.

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

Baekhyun was sitting on the couch, looking over their wedding plans for the millionth time. Things had to be perfect because that day marked a major change for the both of them — it would be the start of their lives together.

Sighing, Baekhyun clasped backwards against the couch and rubbed his face. Why does a wedding have to be so much work!? Baekhyun internally groaned. Then grumbling in exasperation, Baekhyun flopped onto his side and buried his face in the couch pillow; where he let out a silent scream of frustration.

Chanyeol's p.o.v.

Baekhyun was childishly kicking his feet against the couch in frustration, and from standing in the kitchen archway, Chanyeol watched him with an amused expression. How is he so insanely adorable? Chanyeol thought. Sighing, Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun and crouched down behind the couch, resting his arms on the back cushions as he watched Baekhyun for another moment, before poking the back of his head and asking, "Silly, Baek. What are you doing?"

3rd p.o.v.

Baekhyun's feet froze in mid-kick as he turned his face from the pillow and peeked up at Chanyeol with a sheepish smile. "Hi," Baekhyun mumbled awkwardly.

Dang, Baekhyun thought. He saw me.

Chanyeol grinned down at Baekhyun and muttered, "Are you done throwing your tantrum, baby Baek?" Baekhyun glared up at Chanyeol and mumbled, "Freaking pabo." Chanyeol just laughed and reached down, grabbing Baekhyun's waist and pulling him up. Baekhyun grumbled and complained as Chanyeol moved around to sit on the couch, making Baekhyun move to make room.

Once Chanyeol was seated, Baekhyun bit the inside of his cheek to hold back a grin as he flopped sideways onto Chanyeol's lap. Chanyeol huffed and Baekhyun giggled, then grinning he reached up and poked Chanyeol's cheek and lightly tapped Chanyeol's face with his hand. Chanyeol huffed in annoyance and grabbed Baekhyun's hand when he tried to do it again. Baekhyun grumbled, "Freaking giant," as he pulled away and poked Chanyeol's side instead. Chanyeol jumped and whacked Baekhyun's arm, who lunged up and bit Chanyeol's hand. "Yah!" Chanyeol cried. "Freaking midget puppy, stop biting me!" Mumbling around Chanyeol's hand, Baekhyun said a muffled, "No!" and chomped down harder. Chanyeol cried and whined in pain, then finally satisfied, Baekhyun left go and settled into Chanyeol's lap again, as if nothing had happened. Chanyeol's jaw dropped and he thumped Baekhyun's head. Baekhyun furrowed his brow and scrunched up his nose as he glared up at Chanyeol, and Chanyeol swore he could almost hear Baekhyun growling and barking at him. Chanyeol laughed and ruffled Baekhyun's messy hair.

. . . .

Baekhyun's p.o.v.

Later that day, Baekhyun got a phone call from Kyungsoo. Excitedly, Baekhyun swept to the right to accept the call as he practically yelled, "Kyungsoo! It's been so long! How are you?" Baekhyun could practically see Kyungsoo rolling his eyes when he replied, "We saw each other last week." Baekhyun sighed and mumbled, "Yeah, but it seems like forever since we graduated. We don't see each other everyday now."

"Thank God for that," Kyungsoo mumbled. "Yah! Kyungsoo! Shut up!" Baekhyun cried. Kyungsoo laughed. "So, did you call just to be mean to me? Or is there something else?" Baekhyun asked. There was a pause on the other line, followed by the shuffling of — something, then Baekhyun heard Luhan in the background and Baekhyun exclaimed, "Oh my God! Is Luhan there!? What the hell!? Why wasn't I invited, you jerks!?"