- Chapter Thirty-Three -

Start from the beginning

"Please, Chanyeol," Baekhyun whispered.

Why did Baekhyun have such a hold on him? Why did he always find himself doing what Baekhyun wanted? And this time was no different.

Chanyeol moved his hands from Baekhyun's cheeks and gripped the back of his thighs as he quickly pulled his legs out from beneath him. Baekhyun dropped onto his back with a gasp as Chanyeol hovered above him, pausing for a moment before bending down and claiming Baekhyun's lips with his own. Baekhyun sighed against Chanyeol's mouth and positioned either leg on his hips.

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun roughly, biting and sucking at his mouth so roughly that for sure his lips would be swollen the next morning. Baekhyun tore his mouth away from Chanyeol's as he gasped for breath, and Chanyeol just moved on to kiss along Baekhyun's jaw and neck, trailing marks down to his collar bones. Chanyeol gripped one of Baekhyun's hips as he ravished his skin, kissing every inch of his chest and stomach and his sweet neck. Baekhyun arched up into the kisses and wrapped an arm around Chanyeol's neck as his other hand tugged Chanyeol forward by the waistband of his jeans.

With one hand Baekhyun managed to unbutton and unzipped Chanyeol's pants, and Chanyeol continued the job by pulling them off. Baekhyun ran his hands along Chanyeol's chest and shoved him back as Baekhyun murmured, "I want to try something." Chanyeol let Baekhyun push him back, and he felt Baekhyun removing his boxers and touching his thighs as he pulled them apart. Chanyeol hissed and muttered, "God Baek, what are you doing?" Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol's stomach, slowly making his way south as he mumbled, "I had a dream like this and I only wanted to try it . . ."

Shit! Baekhyun dreamed this!? Chanyeol thought. Fuck, that's hot, but I'm not going to admit it.

Baekhyun kissed along Chanyeol's inner thigh, teasing him and licking his skin. Baekhyun couldn't deny he was enjoying himself. It may have been a dream last time, and Chanyeol didn't know what he had done, but Baekhyun wanted to tease him just the same.

Chanyeol hissed when Baekhyun took him into his mouth and ran his tongue around his length and tip. Chanyeol hissed again and gasped, "Fuck! Baekhyun. God, stop. Stop! Stop! Stop! Shiittt!" Chanyeol came in Baekhyun's mouth, and Baekhyun pulled back with a grin, wiping his mouth as he whispered, "Shall I continue?"

Chanyeol gasped and exclaimed, "What the fuck! Yes — no! Not that. Don't do that again!" Baekhyun just grinned as he kissed Chanyeol's stomach, marking his skin; claiming him. Baekhyun kissed along Chanyeol's jaw and trailed his lips to the hollow below Chanyeol's ear, he nibbled at Chanyeol's earlobe, causing Chanyeol's grip around Baekhyun's waist to tighten as he pulled him closer. Baekhyun grinned against Chanyeol's skin and sat up, pulling Chanyeol back against the pillows with him.

Chanyeol eagerly followed Baekhyun, positioning himself between Baekhyun's legs as Baekhyun secured his legs around Chanyeol's hips. Chanyeol kissed along Baekhyun's throat and jaw, delicately nipping at his skin. Baekhyun sighed at his touch and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck as he arched his head back, displaying more of his throat. Chanyeol ran his fingers along the delicate columns and tenderly kissed his skin. Baekhyun moaned at the gentle touch and tightened his grip around Chanyeol's neck, tangling his fingers in his hair and passionately kissing him against the lips. Chanyeol moaned himself and kissed Baekhyun more furiously; punishingly sucking and bitting at his bottom lip.

Baekhyun sighed breathily into the kiss and ran his hands along Chanyeol's back then into his hair. Chanyeol groaned at the sound and gripped Baekhyun's hips, his fingers sliding into Baekhyun's waistband. Baekhyun adjusted beneath Chanyeol and slide his boxers down, kicking them off as Chanyeol grabbed the lube and smeared it onto his fingers before sliding two inside Baekhyun. He scissored his fingers deep inside Baekhyun, adding another one as he pushed deeper and finally hit Baekhyun's prostate. A breathy sigh escaped Baekhyun's lips, followed by a moan when Chanyeol pushed his way inside him.