SEQUEL

A short sequel for those who are asking what happened to Olivia and Julian ;)

Shoutout to @MBardell for commenting on my book 'Michael Dale' and for sharing so much love! Follow her and check out her voltron/klance fanfiction <3

"I'm still super jealous you basically got a ton of scholarships and can't decide," Blaire sighs, flopping on Olivia's couch with a pout. Olivia laughs and shakes her head, Blaire could be so unbelievable sometimes. Looking back at the table with five different caps that would decide her future she collapses beside Blaire, still staring in thought.

Blaire grabs a cap and puts it on her head, "I'm voting for Boston, their colors are so cute."

They've been sitting there for around two hours, just talking. Olivia couldn't believe how many scouts had come to her after the championship game asking to consider joining their school. She's never really thought much about going to college, not with how little money they had, and since her father never went to one either. Going to UNC was always a dream to her.

"I think I'm going to UNC," Olivia says unsurely.

"You're going to UNC!" Blaire screams clutching their cap and slinging it on top of Olivia, messing up her hair.

Olivia smiles and hugs Blaire while they dance around the room, "I'm going to UNC!" They both trip and fall on the couch, a smiling and giggling mess.

~

With an arm slung around Olivia's shoulder, Julian cuddles his girlfriend tightly, like she's the only thing that matters. A day before graduation, a year of being together, and the best year of his life. They were seniors, but not for long.

Olivia's eyes were focused on their Netflix movie but Julian was staring at her while she laughed at something from the computer screen and he thought of how much he's going to miss hearing that.

"Guys, we'll be back in a few hours," They turn around to find Olivia's dad and a woman walking towards the door hand in hand.

Olivia waves a hand at them while munching on some popcorn, "See you later dad. Bye Grace."

Then he looks at Julian, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." But there was a lightness to his tone that made Julian give a thumbs up as an answer.

The door shut and Julian found Olivia staring at the spot where her dad and Grace were.

"It feels weird," She started, leaning into him, "To leave this place, my home, my friends. It's all happening so fast."

Julian strokes her cheek softly, "You have to move on at one point. Trust me, okay, everything will be fine."

Olivia played with his dark hair, and he felt her heart beating from her chest and how she smelled like cinnamon. They stayed quiet looking back at the movie but he knew she wasn't watching anymore.

"I'm going to miss you," She whispered. She was going to University of North Carolina and he was going to Ohio State University, a long drive away from each other. He kissed her behind her ear, then on her jaw and down her neck. Wanting to feel her again and again until they couldn't touch anymore.

"We'll make it work," He breathed, tracing his soft kisses until he reached her mouth. Her blazing blue eyes looked at him then back down at his lips, as if pleading to stop teasing her. And then he was connecting his lips with her delicate ones and he was slowly pushing her down the couch until he was finally on top, straddling her waist.

"Mm... Julian..." She mumbled and he loved how she said his name. Loved how her cheeks turned bright red and how beautiful she was underneath him. Her hands roamed from his hair, down his chest and under his shirt. Her fingertips on his bare skin felt like fire, he felt hot. He let his own hands map out her body, never once letting go of her lips and never stopping to take a breath.

Julian lets his hands stop at the waistband of her jeans but she hitched and Julian stopped, pulling away a little. They both gasping and breathing harshly when he said, "Do you want this?"

Olivia looked up at him and loved how ragged his hair was, and how he looked down at her with his golden eyes, so full of lust and love. "I do," She exhaled, right when she saw him grin and smash their lips together again.

~

Blue and white colors. The only things that filled the air, when Westside Highs graduates threw their hats without second thoughts. Olivia was smiling so much that it hurt while she practically flew in Julian's arms. Blaire was screaming so much and James was yelling in triumph with her. Will and Holden were already throwing away all their books in the nearest bin and everyone else was running around the field.

They graduated. No more high school drama, they were college students now. Olivia ran into her dads embrace and Grace joined in on the hug. She loved the warm feeling she got in stomach when she saw her father with someone he so obviously loved. And for mom, she would let Grace be family. Olivia felt free.

Hugging literally every single person she saw, stranger or friend, she didn't care. These were the people who spent two years by her, this was the first school that she never wanted to leave.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Amelia squealed and the rest of the team came running up to them, holding up their certificates high in the air. Before Olivia could reply she fell to the ground with a bunch of girls.

"I- can't- breathe," Olivia looked around to find Blaire next to her on the ground. Everyone laughed and Olivia thought she'd never find a family like this one.

"You guys have been the best team members and the best friends I could have asked for, I'll never forget you guys," And she meant every word, tearing up a bit she felt a bone crushing hug from each of them.

"You're coming to the graduation party, right?" Lia asked.

"No invitation needed, I'll see you guys then," Olivia giggled, straightening out her blue robe and turning to Julian, Blaire, and James.

"Wanna play a little one on one before we leave," She challenged Julian.

He just rolled his eyes with pride and smirked, "You're on."

Quick Note!

Vote and comment if you haven't already (sorry for pestering you guys a lot ;)

Follow me for more updates!

DM me if you ever want to talk:)

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A TRAILER OR COVER FOR THIS BOOK THAT WOULD BE SUPER COOL OF YOU (Would definitely give you a shoutout!)