~One Kiss~

One kiss is all it takes
Falling in love with me
Possibilities
I look like all you need

{Chapter Six. One Kiss}

P.O.V - Julian

I can't help myself from smiling as Olivia trudges down the hall, turning back only once to grin at me. I chuckle and a hand rests on my shoulder and he lets out a long sigh.

"Yes, James?" I ask, turning around to see my best friend leaning against the locker next to me, dreamily fluttering his eyelashes.

Speaking in a high-pitched voice, he dramatically sighs, "Oh, Olivia! Won't you go out with me?! I couldn't stop thinking about you, you're the smartest, sexiest girl I've ever seen—"

I punch him on the arm and he glares at me. We hold up the mad charade for a few more seconds before bursting out in a fit of laughter.

"I do not sound like that," I smile, catching my breath.

"Sorry is this better," And James says it octaves lower this time making me sound like a constipated wrestler.

"Get over yourself," I shoot back, heading to my next class with James at my side. James pushes through the crowd while I glare at everyone in my way, making them twist and avoid touching me.

"Let's just ditch. I bet Miss Johnson won't even notice we're missing," I suggest, looking over at my blonde friend. He was wearing our red and white varsity jacket and he stuffed his hands in his pockets as he gave me an accusing look.

"You clearly don't remember being sent to the Principals office because she had noticed," He pointed out and we stood in front of our Chemistry class. I stop and look over to the door and then back at James, giving him his last chance.

"You know I would man, but I've got enough suspensions to actually be expelled," He complains, his dark lips pouting deeply.

"I get what you mean," I let in, so we both walk into our second last class of our first week back.

Then I stop because the first thing I see when I walk in is bright blonde hair and a determined face staring down at her notes.

"We meet again, Woods," I give Olivia a smug look when she looks up in surprise. I can't help but think how cute she looked with the pencil in her tied up hair, and her fiddling fingers. She doesn't answer just gives me a look saying, 'don't you see I'm busy' and then she returns to whatever the hell she's doing, even since the class didn't start yet.

I take the seat behind her but she doesn't seem to notice or even care.

Aw, she's playing hard to get.

I tap the side of her shoulder as Miss Wills starts talking about some book we had to read over the summer.

She doesn't turn around. I tap her again and whisper 'Woods'.

She slowly turns around, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Do you have a pencil?" I whisper, already knowing she does, judging by the random colors and pencils lying on her desk.

"No," She lies and returns to her notebook.

I poke her again and smile when I see how irritated she looked.

"I know you have a pencil," I smirk looking over at her desk, and she shuffles in her seat instead, blocking my view of her desk.

"No, I don't," She replies innocently but I could see how badly she wanted to laugh.

When I looked at her, she looked back for a few seconds before groaning and throwing me a pencil.

I take it and bite the tip but she just scoffed and told me to keep it.

From the side of my eye I see James laughing silently and I shoot him a glare to shut up, he keeps shaking humorously and Miss Johnson tells him off.

Olivia just crazily scribbles on her piece of paper and I could tell she wasn't paying attention to the topic too so when Miss Johnson calls out her name her head snaps up with a clueless expression.

"Did you hear what I said Miss. Woods?" She asks, tapping the whiteboard marker against her wooden table impatiently.

Olivia shakes her head sheepishly so Miss Johnson says, "I suppose Mr. Pitch didn't listen either," And then I'm looking at the teacher, dazed, while she continues, "Both of you are paired up for this terms assignment."

I smirk widely while Olivia looked like she just entered hell itself.

"But Miss Wills—"

"I'm afraid I can't make any changes, you two seem to be the only ones who haven't paired up," Miss explains and this is the first time I realize everyone had gotten out of their seats and were with a partner, while I was too busy staring at the back of Olivia's head.

I look for James and see him flirting with a red head. He looks over to me with his brown eyes and I shoot him a look of betrayal, I mean, I always worked with James. That's how it worked, we would both chill and leave it all to the last week.

At the same time, I couldn't help but look back to Olivia, who was lying her head on the desk looking dead. I pick up my chair and place it in front of her desk, across from her. She finally lifts her head, looking bored.

"I don't wanna work with you," She simply states.

"I figured, buuut I guess you're stuck with me," I answer, grinning from ear to ear.

"It's bad enough you're my coach," She groans, rubbing her temples.

"Yeah, so when's first practice?" I ask, actually curious.

"We need a team first, that means campaigning, and you're in it," She orders.

"Of course I am," I smirk.

"We have to prepare a lot though, I'm already working on the poster but we might need someone to say a speech at lunch, I was thinking about a stall for signing up—"

"You're cute when you're stressed," I grin, running a hand through my short black hair.

Her cheeks turn pink but she looks at me in a challenging way, "You're hot when you're flushed."

Whatever I was preparing for, it wasn't this. I stare speechless at her confidence, feeling my face heat up a bit, then she lets out a small laugh, seeing the expression on my face.

"Touche," I say with my bad French accent, finding it hard to keep my hands to myself.

Gosh I really wanted to kiss her. 

Authors Note

Hey guys! I changed my name from @girlbehind1maskto @queens_blade so just to clear things up, all of the previous books are still owned by me. Make sure to check out 'The Fine Line' for a bit of Devil and Angel Romance or 'Wretched' for some greek adventure. 

Signing out, 

Queens Blade