~Trust Fund Baby~

----------> For All You 'Why Don't We' Fans ;)

I don't want a girl who gets a car for her sweet sixteen
Or spends a stack of dollar bills on a limousine
I want a girl who takes the bus and who wears baggy jeans

{Chapter Eight. Trust Fund Baby}

"Come straight home after practice honey, I need help with dinner," My mom explains, kissing the top of my head before handing Scar and Mason their lunches as they wait for their bus.

"Got it mom," I say, twirling my car keys in my hand, calling for Skylar to come down. We both hop into the car, saying nothing to each other since she was in a deep phone crisis. So instead I turn on the radio and 'Shut up and Dance with Me' starts to play. I tap at the side of the steering wheel while I drive and see Sky tapping her foot on the beat. I grin and Westside High comes into view, I park in my spot and Skylar gets out, not bothering with a 'thank you'.

"You're welcome," I call to her then chuckle a bit when she holds up the finger.

Smoothing out my varsity jacket I start to walk to the doors, James joins me, then Holden, Will, and then the whole basketball team is walking behind me, like every other morning we enter the halls in style. I smirk at all the girls as they try to work their way to us.

"Hey babe," I say, putting an arm around a brunette, Brittany. We've been dating since junior year, she was the head cheerleader and I was the captain, our relationship works. That's what everyone seems to agree with and so we continued, all the way to sophomore year.

"I missed you," She says, wrapping her arms on my neck and I smell her expensive perfume. I bury my head in the crook of her neck, putting my arms around her waist, "Gosh, you look amazing today Brit," I breath out, and I really meant it. I love her, sure she can be hard to deal with but she's different when we're alone together. She's more like how she used to be before becoming our schools Queen Bee.

"I'll drop you off to class," I whisper, ignoring all the loving and jealous stares we got. Her pale hand touches my cheek and I look into her brown eyes passionately.

Brittany stares over my shoulder, "No worries babe, I can walk myself. Have fun. Kisses."

She flies me a kiss and I act like I caught it and put it in my pocket. I grin at her as she sassily walks away. That's my girl.

"You make me wanna vomit sometimes, you know that?" James chokes out, pulling a disgusted face.

"It's called being in love, you should try it," I retort, messing up his hair.

He glares at me and straightens out his blonde hair, and then mumbles something under his breath.

"What found a chick already, was it that red-head in English?" I smirk, seeing heat rise to his face.

I laugh loudly and he just stays embarrassingly silent, "So when's the big date?"

"I haven't asked her out," He mutters, and he blushes further and I hold back a laugh, not used to seeing James at a loss for words. Ever.

"You must really like her," I say, with more seriousness this time.

We continue to walk past the lockers and to Calculus.

I find Olivia and her friend walking in front of us, they're in a deep conversation, more like a debate. I wonder what it's about? She's wearing a Lakers shirt tucked into her black jeans. Cliché Woods. I think about going up to them, you know, for James' sake but then don't, when they head to the library. The bell rang and everyone late was running around. James, Will, Holden and I laugh at how crazy they look. Everyone should just chill for once, it's not like they were going to get suspended.

"You're all suspended," The principal exclaims, frowning at the four of us who were standing in front of her desk.

"Principal Fields, come on, don't do this," I say, a little bored.

"I'm afraid Mr. Pitch, that this was your last warning, unless you have a brilliant excuse, then I see no reason why I can't suspend you."

The four of us stand in silence, I rack my brain for every excuse I could use. James is nervously biting his nails while Will is tapping his foot repeatedly and Holden just looks annoyed.

"We...Um..." Will tries.

The Principal eyes us all, waiting for an explanation. Then she sighs, "I'll be sending an email home to your parents today, then you guys can attend school in a week after suspension—"

Then the door burst open and Olivia is standing next to the doorway, looking from us to the Principal.

Damn, this is turning into one of those High School Dramas.

Authors Note

New Character, Brittany. New Chapter I'm uploading my characters pictures, be prepared to finally see these characters come to life. Exams are almost over and I'm finally able to breathe again. Summer HERE I COME!

Signing out, 

Queens Blade