~It's A Date~

No song for this chapter, you'll find out why later ;)

{Chapter 16. It's A Date}

~Olivia~

"Anddd that's enough for the day. Great job girls, see you at practice tomorrow," Julian smiles at the team and we all thankfully drink our water like we were starved cave-men.

"Olivia!" I face one of my team mates, her name was Amelia. "Hey, the team and I were wondering if you'd like to come to our sleepover tonight, you know, to celebrate our win against the tigers?"

Oh and did I mention that we won our first ever game a couple of days ago!

I smile happily, it's been a while since I've been to one of those, "Of course! Text me the deets?

"You know it," Amelia grins and we all burst out laughing.

"A sleepover huh? I'm in," Julian strides up to us and some of the girls giggle. I roll my eyes at him.

I shrug, "Why not, it is an all-girls sleepover anyway."

Julian looks at me in amusement and I look at him, my eyes saying 'there's no way in hell your coming'. He raises his brows, "Mind if I bring a few friends?"

He asks Amelia and I start choking on my own spit. He wasn't kidding, was he?

"Uh-I... Um like," Amelia starts stammering and from the side of my eye I can see Julian smirking. I look to Amelia giving her a hard glare.

Just say no already.

But somebody from the back shouts, "She said yes!" The team starts to squeal in glee and I face palm myself.

"Great then," He says and looks at me, "It's a date."

I stick my tongue out at him accusingly and he just lets out a low chuckle before grabbing his duffle bag and walking out of the gym. Oh my gosh I'm having a sleepover with Julian Baker!

~Julian~

Rule number a trillion of being in a relationship: Do not go to a girls sleepover without your girlfriend. EVER!

And just like any other rule in that book, I broke it.

Ding Dong.

I wait at Amelia's door with my friends grinning beside me. Brittany didn't need to know about this.

"Dude, this is legit," Will says, putting his phone in his back pocket.

I look at Holden, Will and James, pointing at them, "I don't want any funny business tonight alright. I don't want the team tired tomorrow."

Will visibly slumps will Holden winks and James just nods. I hear many footsteps rush to the door a minute later and loud whispers coming from the opposite end.

"Man, I think you need to worry about us first," James says and the door bursts open with a bunch of girls at the door, Amelia holding it for us.

Someone screams from inside, "Let's get this sleepover started!" And suddenly the song 'Hollaback girl' starts to blare from the speakers and we were dragged inside.

Few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that

I turn around trying to find Olivia but suddenly get smacked in the face by a soft pillow.

"Pillow fight," Somebody yells and suddenly my vision is full of feathers and girls in short PJs. I spot Will jumping up and down on the couches with a couple of other girls hitting them with pillows and James with Blaire grabbing some beers from the kitchen. Then Holden runs past me yelling like a little kid with five girls chasing him. I laugh at him and go change the song.

'Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl—

"Hey, I liked that song," I spin around to find Olivia walking up to me with a beer in her hand. I stare her up and down and her cheeks flush. She was wearing a pink shirt that said, 'single and ready to flaMINGLE' and shorts that were too far up for my own good.

"Flamingle really?" I smirk and she just folds her arms across her chest.

"Oh like yours is any better," She points at me and I look down to what I'm wearing. A simple white shirt and Spider-Man pants.

I grin, "my spidey senses are telling me that you're gonna fall for me harder than Gwen Stacey."

She scoffs at my immature pick up line and points at the stereo that was currently paused.

"Anything for you Princess," I smirk.

She mutters something among the lines of 'Don't call me that' but I turn my attention to the speaker.

"You'll like this one better," I grin and swipe on the playlist to my phone until I found the perfect song to set the mood.

'Baby hit me one more time'

Screams fill the room and I can see Olivia smile, "A Brittany Spears fan hmh?"

I laugh and everyone starts to sing along, really badly if I might add, to the songs that come one after the other.

I was lying sprawled against the couch with my head resting on Olivia's thigh.

"It's time for 7 minutes in heaven everyone!"

And just like that, the fun finally started.

Authors Note
Posted really soon but I couldn't get the idea of a girls and boys sleepover so here you guys go;)
~Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT~
Signing out,
Queens Blade