Happily ever After

The battle in the love realm begins to decrease after Venus had returned from clearing the Storm of Hate.

"Grr" the man or demon Venus has the displeasure of calling Ted's father, is weaken but still strong enough.

His army almost completely destroyed, but still some keep up the fight.

Venus and Him clash weapons.

"Kneel! You have lost!" Venus says still very powerful, but still he remains strong.

"Never!" He shouts and Suddenly there's a horse's whinny, and a girl dressed in pink and shades of purple.

"Hey guys!!! What did I miss!?" It's acceptance, her necklace is glowing with energy.

"Acceptance...Your back..." depression says with a ever so slight smile.

"It's about time you arrived darling~" Bargaining says decapitating a warrior.

"Where the hell have you been!?" Anger kicks one of the warriors away.

"It's about time!" Denial says spinning her Lance and she cuts warriors up.

"Well...I'm here and ready to give some love!" Acceptance says as she charges with her horse. "Venus you might want to move!" She says as her hand glows and her necklace shines brightly as she approaches Venus's Ex.

"I won't let us lose!" She reaches her hand up and her necklace glows brighter and from her hand came a wave a rainbows!!

The wave of rainbow turns the gray Love realm back to its colorful state.

The fountain of Peace's water begins to flow again, the Clouds of joy turn back to a milk pink, the Castle Venus Called home, back to a beautiful ruby red, the Knights of Loyalty broke out of their stone prisons and scream a battle cry and charge to the battle they're meant to fight
What's left of the army can barely fight back.

The Meadow of Kindness, blooms strong and beautifully. The Theater of Generosity's turn back to a beautiful Violet and its stage opens to show two figures dancing. The Sea of Forgiveness's Waves crash harder against the shore, the tree mercy...Stays the tree of Mercy and the sees of Hope grow into Six flowers again.

The judge of the Justice System runs out and see's the realm back to its colorful state again.

Venus and her ex continue battle at equal power until Venus sees her realm back to its beauty. "Yes!" Venus's Wings spread out and she ascends into the sky of her realm, "what the- No!!" He steps back.

"Time to break your heart!" She spins her staph and the whole realm begins to glow, her staph shifts into an Bow and Arrow and pulls back the arrow

"Permanently..." she lets go of the arrow and it becomes a Rainbow death arrow!!

((Jesus Christ this just became a Pride parade))

"NOOOOOO!!" The arrow lights takes over the mans whole body and the darkness that embodied him is destroyed along with what was left of his Army.

She slowly flies down to the five stages of Grief, "well...That turned into a cheesy movie moment." Venus says and her love fairy come out of hiding.

"..." Venus looks around and the fairies begin the cheer for not only their goddess but the Five Stages of Grief?....Wait why are they glowing?

"Uuuuuuh oh." Acceptance says smiling nervously.

"What? What's happening to...Them?!" Denial becomes purple and she's starts to spin.

"REEEEEEEEalization~!! YAY!!" Denial is now...Realization?

"I WONT LET ANYONE HURT...WHOEVER IM PROTECTING!" Anger becomes Protectiveness?...

"I wouldn't trade my love for the world~" bargaining starts to spin like a ballerina.

"...Hi." Depression stays depression.

"Why didn't she change?" Venus asks starring at the other three.

The other three turn back to normal and blink for a moment and think about what the hell just happened.

{The Earth Realm}

{Nathan's POV}

Pull away from ted and I can barely believe this is real....And the Goddess of Love is real...wow I have so much to think about.

"OMG!!!" I hear Samantha's voice say behind me...Wait did she see all that!?

"That. Was. SO CUTE!!" She says with both her hands on her cheeks. "Nathan you didn't tell me you had ted as a soulmate!!" She says Running to us.

"Also what was with that rainbow?" Samantha says, looking at now clear sky.

"Uh...I actually don't know." I say and I legit mean that, I don't even know how that happened.

"Well...Schools out." Ted says pulling me closer, this is so weird, I'm not used to Ted being nice to me!

"Wow...The nerd and The Jock...Who knew a cheesy romcom idea can be real?"
Samantha says.

"Wait why are you even out here? It was raining few minutes ago.

"Meh I wanted to go to my dorm, it's cozier than the school and if they didn't want us to leave they should've locked the doors." She says putting down her sunglasses. "But now it's so bright out."

Funny I never even notice the sun yet...

"Oh yeah..." ted says looking up into the sky, he squints his eyes at the sun.

"I'm so confused right now...First dark clouds, rainbow....Today has just been...Chaotic." Ted says chuckling at today's craziness, it's not even three!

"So while there's still day to spare...Wanna get out of a here Nathan?"
Is he asking me out on a date?

"Yeah...Why not right?."