💖ACCEPTANCE💖

Nathan's POV

"..."

I've never been this close to Ted before...I like this.

Even though he's been a asshole, I still can't hate him. I guess I'm just a mess at this point right?

"...I'm sorry." I hear ted say softly.

"That's a little late don't you think?..." I say to him looking up at his face. "Do you realize what you put me through these past few months?" I see ted wince when I say that...I'm just gonna vent all my frustrations.

"You made me feel like nothing....You think your the only one who felt Denial! I didn't even know who you were, I still barely know who you are! I was yes so frustrated you punching me didn't help! I...I feel like I died on the inside...I...I just want you to know that as much as I want to hate you I can't...I..." I feel my eyes well up with tears, I can't believe that I'm crying in front of the guy that made me feel like I'm less than a spec of dirt but...I feel safe with him...

"I not nothing! I'm not a parasite! I'm just trapped with some stupid jock as my soulmate!" I yell in his face and he looks at me with a shocked face.

"...Pfft HahahaHaha!!" This asshole is laughing at me!!

"Ahahah!! I'm sorry it's just...Your brace face is adorable..." he smiles at me for probably the first since the day we met, he's really handsome I'll give him that.

"..." I look right into his eyes and he looks into mine...

{Soul's POV}

Ted and Nathan stare deeply into each other's eyes and as they close their eyes and lean in close and closer...

Their lips barely touch and their hearts glow as bright as the stars, and a sudden multicolored beam shoot the locker door to the other side of the hall.

"......." ted and Nathan stare at the broken Locker door and they get out of the locker.

"...Uh I uh...I guess I'll see you around?" Ted says scratching his head and Nathan looks at him and smiles.

"Y-yeah...I'll see you around." They turn away from each other and Nathan walks further down the hall.

He remembers he had a umbrella in his backpack, and the wind outside doesn't look as bad as people say it does.

He takes it out and he walks into the dark dark woods they used to call the front of the school.

Ted leans against a locker and sides down on his back.

"What the fuck just happened..." Ted said putting his hand through his hair, "shit..."
Ted closes his eyes and he hears a soft voice.

"Love is rare...This world is full of darkness and in that darkness there's only one light...That light is love. But it's hard to find that love because it only illuminates ever so slightly but as you fallow it the brighter it gets...remember...Fallow the Glow"

Ted puts his hand on his chest and it glows slightly. "...Nathan." Ted stands swiftly and runs over to the double doors that lead outside and he looks out.

"The hell?...I can't even see the parking lot..." ted looks out and he sees the Tree's dancing in the strong wind outside, the rain hitting the ground sounds like Little Rock's.

"...screw it" ted opens the double doors and to his Shock the wind isn't as strong as it looks...In fact he barely feels wind at all, but all Around him trees struggle to stand against the strong wind that could knock down a flower.

Ted's heart glows bright red and he sees in the distance, a bright green Color.

"Nathan!" Ted runs as fast as he can to the bright light he hopes is Nathan.

He runs past a hooded figure.

"..." the hooded figure smiles as they watch ted run toward the light. "Go for it ted." They say as something around their neck glows.

Ted keeps running and he see's Nathan looking at his heart seeming as shocked as he was.

"What in the world-" mid sentence, "NATHAN!" He's suddenly Hugged tightly by ted.

"Im sorry I'm so so sorry for everything I did to you. I know to don't hate me but you should, I only denied you because you were a guy and I...I wanted so bad for my whore of an ex to be my soulmate and I...I...Accept you now...I accept you Nathan and I can't deny it anymore! I'm not mad about it anymore I'm couldn't be happier, now...Could...Give me another chance?" Nathan eyes well up with tears and he nods and they once again start to lean in.

The closer they get the brighter their hearts glow, they don't even mind it.

They lean in with their eyes closed and their lips make contact they melt in the bliss around them and time stops all around them.

Suddenly the ground begins to glow and the Seeds of Hope glow six colors, Red orange yellow green blue Violet.

The colors spiral around them and they show into the air and making a sonic boom clearing the jet black clouds and from the seeds grew a very very large Venus.

The clouds form a dark male figure who roars at Venus.

Venus outstretches her hand and a multicolor beam shoots at the dark figure completely disintegrating it completely.

Venus looks down at Ted and Nathan and she smiles.

Both of them of course heard and saw all of that and look at the Goddess of Love but ted looks at her as if he remembers her...Her face...

Venus reaches at ted with a pretty big hand and she caresses Ted's head with her big finger.

"...I'm so proud of you...My son." Venus fades away and ted is left wondering a lot of things...

"So our kiss made a rainbow shoot into the sky and the goddess of Love is my mom...shit I'm gay aren't?" Nathan laughs and he leans on Ted's chest.

"Yeah...I guess we are." They put their foreheads together.

"I love you..." Ted says.

"I love you to..." Nathan says

And they kiss again with no interruptions.