Some development before Denial

{A/N: So this is me realizing that there's literally no relationship developments between Ted and Nathan. So I'm making these chapters called "Some development before one of the Five stages of grief" since this story takes place in the time span of 5 months I have to somehow make that work so Yee here's the Development before Denial}

Before Denial

The SMS POV

Subjects spotted activities recorded.

The school year has only just begone and already there's some crazy drama in the school.

Many have seen but don't talk about in fear of one of the newest soulmates.

Theodore Hisao but on the other hand it's the classes nerd Nathan Wilde.

Now this is a conflicting discussion around the school.

Are the first soulmates to reject each other?

The day goes on and they make it to science class. Which a project is being issued.

Yes the teacher is that teacher who gives giant projects at the beginning of the year.

"Okay class this is just a test of what two minds can do together. There's nothing specific I want. I just want to see what sort of thing two possibly very intelligent minds can do."

The teacher Mr.Wang says as he looks at a list of the people he's going to partner up with each other.

Nathan and Ted happen to be in the same class together which to them is horrible. Which would be quite the opposite to anyone who has a soulmate in the same class as them.

As Wang start to list the pairs and then.

"Ted and Nathan, you two will be-"

"NO!"

Mr.Wang looks at ted and raises a eyebrow.

"What was that Ted?"

"I-I uh...Nothing."

"That's what I thought, Anyway the rest of them are-"

Ted has zoned out and didn't even listen to the rest of the pairing.

Shit...I'm gonna have to work with that nerd aren't I...Son of a bitch.

Ted wasn't the only one that has a problem with this pairing though

Why am I surprised. good things just don't exist anymore now do they?

Nathan thought just reading his book at that point.

{a few Hours later after school}

Ted walk over to Nathan.

"Hey."

Nathan turns to look at ted who has a Stoic look.

"Yes? What is it?"

"So...We gonna work on this project or what?"