Party Time!!

Samantha POV

I run over to Nathan and he's still reading a book.

"Hey Nathan!!!" I run over to him and he looks at me with a smile! Smile means Friend status!!

"Are you gonna go to Brian's party today?"
I ask him and not only does he look annoyed and surprised that I would ask that!

"uh...I know we just met but I'm pretty sure you can tell parties aren't my thing." He says and I guess I could understand.

"Oh yeah...Well I am and they're playing the whole Lemonade album!" I say because you know the queen!! QUEEN BEE!! Okay I should calm down.

-end of School-

I put my makeup on with Carrie who is looking at herself in the mirror.

"Do you think Pinks my color?" She asks she brushed her beautiful red hair.

"Uh yes girl, you've got it down." I say putting on my hair band.

"Do you think Greg will be there?" She asks and me and I say yes and you know what we basically are being basic white hoe- well Watermelondrea is African American BUT!...We're still basic.
oh! our girl Watermelondrea arrives to drive us to the party...Yes...Her name is actually Watermelondrea, okay let's just say her mom is a big fan of fruit, her whole family is named after fruit, and I don't know if I should feel sorry for her or laugh with her...She's also very very ghetto.

"Ey y'all ready!? I'm gonna bust this pussy wide open for some lucky ni-" I Cut her off.

"HOOOOOkay drea we get it, it's been two whole days since you got your pussy busted wide open." I say.

"I need some dick okay!" She says and we get in her pink car and we drive to the party and I already hear my favorite song!! Beyoncé's song Pray you catch me! It's so beautiful!

"It seems like the party is starting out slow." Carrie says but she's happy, she's a very slow going girl.

Watermelondrea...Okay you know what we'll just call her Drea walks over to some of the Basketball player and they are all over her in a second.

Seems like this party is going good.

I see Brian talking to ted, so I walk over to them.

"Bro for the last damn time, Kristen is all I need." Ted says and I'm assuming Brian and on about how having one girl friend gets boring.

"I'm just saying man your gonna get bored with her one of these days- oh hey Samantha!" Brian says and we fist bump. "Are you pestering Ted about the whole "relationships are boring. You say something again and again it loses its meaning right?" I ask him.

"Yes... and no I don't think he does." Ted says obviously done with Brian's bullshit, and too be honest so am I to but we're cool...For now.

I head out to the pool and I see that there's all kinds of popular and cool kids here, some from Hearst and some from Adams high,
Seems like this party wasn't meant for everyone both of these schools are assholes.

I see Kristen standing around and...Talking and flirting with other guys? Ugh, she's such a hoe, at least Drea is honest about it, but Kirsten gets so defensive if you even say the word hoe around her.

Aw well I'm just gonna jam with Beyoncé's Lemonade.

SIX INCH HEALS SHE WALKED IN THE CLUB LIKE NO BODIES BUSINESS!!!

-After a While-

"Hold up they don't love you Like I love you stand down they don't love you like I love you~" I'm singing along to the song and I see ted and Kristen seeming to argue.

"Can we go now, Kara is throwing a party way better than this one." Kristen using her annoying whinny ass voice.

"Uh you promised we could be here for a hour."
He says trying not to get angry.

"yeah but I was expecting this party to be fun...Ugh you know what, I'm gonna go, you'll be back to beg for forgiveness later." She walks off.

"Fine!...Ugh" he sighs and takes a seat on chair near a table.

"Hey...You good?" I walk over to him and try to converse with him.

"Yeah...It's just sometime Kirsten can be such a bitch...But you know." Ted must really be in love with that thot.

"Well now we have something to ask our selves do you want that to be your soulmate?" I ask him and he actually looks like he's thinking.

"...I uh...I actually don't know, mrs.Kirkland says it's all random and shit so I mean, I really don't know." He...Okay maybe I shouldn't have asked that.

"Well...I'm sure you guys have had better days." I say and he looks at the sky and smiles.

"Yeah...I wish we could go back to when we snuck out and just sat in the park..." ted really does care about Kristen but, does she care about him?

"Maybe If she becomes my soulmate...ugh, I don't know man."

"Well you know what I have to go to the bathroom, I'll see you around ted." I get up and he waves goodbye at me and I make my way to the bathroom and it's unlocked and I walk and and....

Okay, so I'm gonna tell you...What it is that I saw...I saw uh...Kristen, busting her pussy wide open for Brian's must dust crusty ass.

"Ah-..." I close the door before they could see me and when I turn around I bump into te- ah dammit.

"Uh you good Samantha?"

"...Yeah....I'm good I'm great I'm awesome uh hey you know what's not good? Going in there, so let's just go-" I grab his arm and try to pull him but he stops and me.

"Uh what? You found two people fucking in there or something?" He asks laughing and I That this point let it burn.

"Okay...Uh, Ted before you open this door just...compose yourself-" he cuts me and off and he walks to the door.

"I'm sure I can handle seeing two peop-..."

When he opens the door he turns...Really fucking pale.

"Ted!!" Kristen's Thot ass says

"K-Kristen?!...What?...What the hell!?"

I see Brian look at ted in the same horror as anyone would have when seeing Ted mad, "Oh shit ted you weren't suppose to see this!!"

Uh YA THINK!?!?

"...H-how...W-when?..." ah shit ted sounds heart broken as fuck.

...This is some good lemonade though.