Break the memories

SMS system activated...

SMS recording real time

Bargaining appears in Ted's room and Denial has appeared into Nathan's room.

They speak Telepathically.

"You still with me Denialla?"

"Yeah...Why are we doing this again? Why erase the memory of Ted saving Nathan?"

"It might drive us off course...If we left things they way they are, ted said I love you and proved it too soon...Now it'll be forever one sided, they won't talk or even be near each other, just silently be in love."

"Right...Okay."

Bargaining and Denial put their hands on their foreheads and their hands glow and they lift their hands and the memory of that night comes out.

"With this, I'm gonna put back the memory of him choosing Nathan...So he stays alittle relived...And Nathan unaware."

"What about the people that saw this?...That witnessed Nathan die? What are we gonna do about that?"

"Don't worry...I'll tweak those memories, but these memories we must break...Shall we Denialla?"

"...How will this Help Kana?"

"Who?"

"I-I mean Depression..."

"Well, I don't know for sure but we'll just have to wait and see...Let's make our leave."

Bargaining shifts into Violet mist and teleports away and Denial does the same except with blue mist.

{Next morning}

Ted wakes up and he sits up...it's a Saturday isn't it?

He thinks back to last night, and he has to see if Nathan's okay, he just Has to know if he's okay.

Ted gets up and looks in the mirror and sees a piece of hair on his chin.

"Ugh nooo, I'm getting stressed..."

When ted is stressed his pubic hair seems to only grow at alarming rates on his face.

"Hmm...Don't I have Nathan's number?"

Ted walks over his phone and looks through his contacts.

"Nope." Ted sigh frustrated.

"I wonder if he's out."

Meanwhile next door unknown to ted its Nathan's room.

Nathan wakes up and he feels very...Sad.

He doesn't know why he just feels so sad.

Nathan's sits up in His bed and he looks at the small wooded area by his school.

"...I should see them today...Maybe they'll make me feel better."

Nathan opens his closet and he puts on his forest clothing.

A plaid button up and jeans and his glasses Yay!!

Being in those cloths always made him happy...But for some reason it didn't that day.

Meanwhile with ted he strips off his cloths and takes a shower because like all teenage novels, their has to be a shower scene of the hot guy.

The shower water hits Ted's naked body in warm steamy waves, it feels nice to be under warm water.

It's healing heat running down his body and Nathan- OKAY!! We need to switch this subject...You little nasty.

The mist in the shower looks...Darker.

Okay ted is 17 and naked and in the shower let's not go to jail and go back to Nathan!

Nathan walks out of the dormitory and walks towards the wood and right away he's greeted by a robin bird.

Nathan puts his hand out and the robin lands on his hand.

"Hello little friend..."

Hey there's a reason he passed the test on wildlife.

Nathan is a nerd in every way, he's smart Love shutting himself in and play video games and Read comic books and read Fanfiction, but he's still human.

So when he's outside he had friends.

He finds a little spot to just sit and listen to Mother Nature.

A bunny hops up to Nathan and sneezes.

"Aw bless you little guy..."

Nathan Is surrounded by nothing but peace but...He's still sad.

Know why?

Because he still doesn't have the love of his soulmate

Why can't he just forget about his soulmate? Well you try forgetting the one that will or should love you forever and never falter in the burning passionate love for you and and to never judge hate or harm you...Goodluck!

Nathan sits back on a tree and he just...Lets his emotions go I soft slow sobs and his animal friends come to comfort him.

*Crunch*

"Huh?"

*Crunch*

"W-who there?"

Crunch and a dark figure rises...Its huge!!
Then...IT POUNCES ON NATHAN!!

"Teddy!"

A bear tackles Nathan and licks Nathan's tears away, he's on the only bear in that wooden area, he lives in a cabin and he's very tame.

Nathan has the library and the Woods...what could be better right?

Meanwhile Ted's in his bed room putting on sweat pants and a sweater and just turns up his AC machine and lets the room just cool down.

"This is much better..."

Ted runs his hand through is still slightly wet hair.

And he stares at the ceiling...He thinks about Nathan again, he wants to know if he still alive.

He still can't believe he had to think about that, he almost chose Kristin...But he kept seeing Nathan's face.

Smiling.

"..."

Ted sighs and just sits on lies on his bed.

"...Why can't I just accept him...I mean I already do...But there's no way I can just tell him! Hi I'm the guy that rejected you you and punched you and called you a parasite will you love me?...ugh"

Ted sits up and rests him arms on his knees.

What would it have been like if I didn't reject him?

Ted closes his eyes...And he imagines if he didn't reject Nathan and he loves it.

He sees Nathan smiling at him, and they're in a warm embrace.

What might have been...