Part 41~

Taehyung P.O.V

"Move, and I kill her" The man holding the gun growled at me. I slowly put the glass down and stood straight, glancing at Yoongi. He was staring at me with a murderous glare. I gulped and looked towards Seo-yun who looked like she was shaking uncontrollably.

"What do you want?" Yoongi growled at the men standing in the elevator. The man with the gun pointed it to the left as a sign for Seo-yun to get out the way and she did instantly. The men stepped in, still pointing the gun at her. The elevator doors closed and then the other two men pulled out guns, one pointed at Yoongi and one pointed at me.

"Come here" The man with the gun pointed at me mumbled. I obeyed and walked towards him slowly with my hands in the air. The man with a gun at Yoongi gestured for him to come forward and so he did, slowly with his hands up. When he stopped, I quickly reached forward and within the space of a second, both me and Yoongi had grabbed the guns and hit them on the side of the men's heads. I leaped towards the last man and he spun around, shooting his gun. The bullet found it's way to my left shoulder and I fell back.

Yoongi jumped forward before the man could react and grabbed his gun, shooting him in the forehead. Seo-yun stayed glued to her spot, staring at me with tears streaming down her face. I laid on the floor of the apartment, clutching the area where I was shot. I closed my eyes tight as I felt Yoongi kneel by my side and rip open my shirt. I yelled out in pain and opened my eyes, seeing him with a pocket knife poised over me.

"Please don't kill me but he gotta get it out" Yoongi said quickly before digging the blade into me to get the bullet out. I screamed out in pain and looked over at Seo-yun who was now on her knees with her hands over her ears and her eyes squeezed tight. I tried not to make any noise as Yoongi dug around and finally pulled out the bullet tossing it to the side.

"We've got to get you to the hospital" Seo-yun whispered, now at my side. I felt dizzy as blood oozed out of my shoulder. My vision was blurring and everything went heavy. Suddenly, I felt like I was being lifted up. I let my head roll and I saw Yoongi lifting me up by putting my arm around him. Seo-yun grabbed my other arm and they called the elevator. I collapsed halfway to the ground floor and hit my head, finally knocking me out.

I vaguely woke up in a bright building for a moment, being momentarily blinded by all the white lights. I shut my eyes right and heard shouting around me before something was placed over my mouth. I felt dizzy and tired and I passed out once again.

I woke up again later and it was dark. I slowly moved my head around, seeing the curtains of the room open. I heard the beeping of my heart monitor. I looked towards where the door was and saw all six boys and Seo-yun sitting outside asleep. I smiled softly and tried to sit up.

A sharp, searing pain shot through my chest, banning me to move again. I groaned and looked back towards the seven who were now being ushered away by an irritated, middle aged nurse. She looked fed up and tired. I was too. Seo-yun looked towards me and I smiled. I guess she couldn't see me because it was dark because she didn't respond.

My heart shattered into a thousand pieces. I turned my head the other way and looked out the window, up at the stars. I began to cry softly. Why couldn't I have just died? I would be with my sister then. No one would get hurt. Seo-yun would be happy. I should just die.