Part 34~

Taehyung P.O.V

I drove over to the office to meet the boss before I got started. It was a quick job as long as I played my cards right. I just had to get in there with the right identity and intentions and get out of there again without being noticed. I went over how I could do it as I drove and came up with a couple of scenarios that I thought would be best.

I took myself up to Mr Bang's office and he equipped me with what I'd need. All he gave me was a shiny, silver pen. He explained to me that if I clicked the pen once, it could put someone in a coma and twice would kill them. All I had to do was push it into a part of the person I was taking down. I felt swiftly with the weapon and the directions and headed straight there. I settled on acting as if I was a dancer who wanted to join his group. My name would be Seon Otaga.

I arrived at the huge performing studio and climbed out of the car. I slipped on a pair of sunglasses and headed inside. A few people who were wandering around gave me strange looks, most likely because of my bright red hair, but I just ignored them. It was easier. I blocked off all my thoughts and emotions. This was my test run to see if I could do it. After this, I'd be put through the training.

I found my way around the endless building until I reached the boss' office. I knocked on the door and entered with a bright smile. Here we go.

"Hello. Who are you?" He asked brightly as he typed something on his computer. He then closed the lid and turned to me with his hands locked within each other. I examined him and noticed his forearms were easiest to access. They were speckled with small pinpricks which I supposed were from the drug abuse. It would be easy enough to hit there and not get suspected. Reaching over would be a problem though.

"Seon Otaga. I'm a dancer. I want to join your group" I replied, matching his attitude. The best thing I could do was keep this up, just until I got a window.

"Is that so? Sit down" He gestured to the seat and I sat down. He leant back in his chair and crossed his arms while I peered at him through my sunglasses. "So why do you want to join?"

"I've seen your dances, they're inspiring. I want to be a part of that" I hadn't seen his dances. They probably weren't inspiring and I really didn't want to be a dancer. Not with this crowd anyway. He nodded slowly with a smile.

"Well come back in a couple of weeks time and you can show me something" He opened up his laptop and began to type. I pulled out a notepad and my pen and clicked it twice.

"What day, what time?" I asked as I watched him closely, spinning the pen between my fingers. He glanced over then turned his eyes back to the computer for a moment before he once again turned to me.

"Say, Thursday, 2:30" He replied slowly. He watched me write it down and I slipped the pen into my pocket, not closing it. I kept it in my hand and just slipped it slightly up my sleeve. He stood up and walked around to me, holding out his left hand. I stood up too and slipped the pen into my left hand but kept my arm behind my back. I shook his hand with my right and just as he turned his gaze away, I stabbed the pen into his arm.

He stared at me with shocked eyes and his legs started to go from under him. It reminded me of when I killed my best friend only there's less blood now. I looked away as I heard his last breath before he collapsed completely lifeless. I took a deep breath and shouted out that he had collapsed. People rushed in and pushed me out of the way while I acted as if I was in shock. While everyone was busy, I had my chance to slip away. I quickly left the building and sent a text to the company saying it was done.