Part 39~

Yoongi let out a deep groan of frustration and kissed me on the lips quickly before he answered the door. I followed him quietly and half hid behind him, holding onto his shirt. There was a tall man in a fancy suit standing at the door.

"Is Kim Taehyung's wife home?" His tone was really fancy and he closed his eyes when he spoke. I frowned and stood in front of Yoongi, looking up at the man.

"Yeah, that's me but I'm not his wife" I said slowly, putting emphasis on not. I might not even be his girlfriend soon. I glanced back at Yoongi who was looking the man up and down suspiciously and vise versa.

"Ah, I see" The man said in a snobbish tone. He sniffled and  pulled out a tissue to wipe his nose. My heart suddenly sank. Is he dead? I felt my legs go slightly weak. I felt Yoongi slip an arm around my waist quickly, before I fell.

"Has he died at work?" Yoongi asked seriously. The man let out a snort and my senses came back to me.

"No, no. Quite the opposite actually. He has excelled in everything" The man replied, rolling his eyes slightly. I let out a sigh of relief but frowned instantly. Excelled in everything? What did that mean? Was he back at school or something?

"Why are you here?" I asked suddenly. The man gave me a disgusted face as if I had spoken to him rudely and pushed his glasses up on his nose.

"You May come and visit him. Only now though" He replied and stepped to the side, revealing a large limo. I raised an eyebrow and looked at Yoongi who was still staring the guy down.

"At 3am? On a Tuesday night? No, we aren't going." Yoongi said slowly. I looked up at Yoongi with wide eyes and he gave me an expression as if to say 'what? Do you want to die?'. I pushed his arm away and crossed my arms.

"Maybe it's the only time he has free" I argued back at Yoongi. He shook his head as he stared at the ground then back up at me. 

"Maybe we are about to get kidnapped and murdered" He fought back. I scoffed and waved a hand at him to tell him to shut up. He gave me and angry look and shook his head again. "Fine. Whatever. We will go"

"Finally" The man muttered as he lead us to the car. He opened the doors for us and closed them once we were in. Everything was too fancy and professional to be fake. I looked over at Yoongi who had his arms crossed and was staring straight ahead. I looked to my left to see put the window but they were completely blacked out both ways. There was no way of seeing where we were going.

I bit my lip and shuffled closer to Yoongi who scoffed angrily. "Oh, are you scared now?" He raised an eyebrow at me and I shook my head. He sighed and put an arm around me, his face softening a little. "I swear they timed it for just then" He mumbled under his breath. I laughed a little hearing what he said and he smiled softly.

I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I knew, Yoongi was flicking my nose and telling me to get up. I groaned as Yoongi pulled me out of the car and held me up until I had completely woken up. I yawned and stretched, opening my eyes slowly to see the huge office building in front of us.

We were silently lead through the building until we reached the elevator where we were sent alone to the very top floor. I held onto Yoongi tightly the higher we got and closed my eyes. I hated heights. The doors for the elevator finally opened and we stepped out into a massive penthouse. It was like our mansion but cramped into one floor. I looked around for a while, seeing no sign of Taehyung. I sat down on the huge couch and sighed.

"Why isn't he here?" I mumbled upset. Yoongi shrugged and gave me a quick hug. Just as he pulled away, we heard a door open and close behind us and we both turned around to see Taehyung stuffing his mouth with a donut. He caught sight of us and choked.