Part 13~

"Where do you think you are going?" Taehyung growled down at me. I whispered slightly as he brushed his thumb roughly over the bruise that was now forming on my cheek. "I know your going to tell someone about this and then I will be taken straight to the police. So I'm not letting you" He said menacingly.

"I won't tell anyone I swear to god" I said quickly through my tears. He put a finger to his lips and hushed me.

"I don't believe you. I'm going have to teach you how to behave" He growled at me. His deep voice was usually comforting but it wasn't now. I was scared of it. He slammed his hands either side of my head and kissed me roughly.

"Get... off me... Taehyung!" I grunted through the kiss. Taehyung grabbed my hair and bit my lip hard, causing it to bleed. He continue to kiss me roughly as he began to grope my chest. I cried and tried pushing him off but nothing worked. I then brought my knee up into his groin and he pulled back immediately with blood around his mouth.

While I had my chance, I ran away from his house and I went straight home. My shirt was open, my lip was bleeding and my cheek was bruised. How the fuck was I supposed to explain that to my mom?

I ran in and slammed the door, locking it quickly. I turned around to see my mom and my sister staring at me horrified.

"Quick, call the police. Seo-yun has been attacked" My mom shouted to my sister who was standing right behind her. I collapsed to the floor crying as my mom rushed over and pulled me into a hug.

"They'll catch him, don't worry. The police are on the way" She said softly as we heard sirens in the distance. They gradually got closer as my mom took me to get dressed and there was a knock on the door as I came back down.

"Mrs Min? Is your daughter home?" He asked deeply. I entered the room and bowed to him politely. "I want to take you to the station for questioning please. It will help us to find this person"

I nodded and he lead me into the police car. I glanced down the street and saw Taehyung standing in an alley. He was smoking and watching me carefully. I bit my lip and closed the door as the police drive off. They took me into a questioning room and recorded everything I said.

"What did he look like?"
"I don't know, I couldn't see. It was dark in the alley"
"What exactly did they do?"
"They groped me and then began to beat me"
"Do you know a boy called Kim Taehyung?"

I looked up at the sudden question. The investigator tilted his head with a blank expression.

"Yes, but he would never do such a thing"
"You are aware of the trial, correct"
"Well yes but he was innocent"
"There's no proof of that"
"But he didn't do this! You can't arrest him!"

The investigator stood up and left the room. I looked towards the one was mirror and saw how bad I really looked. I burst into tears at the thought of Tae getting arrested. The police told me to stay there until they had collected Taehyung.

After about half an hour, the door to the questioning room opened and Tae walked in, handcuffed, closely followed by a police officer. He sat down in front of me and refused to look at me as he cried silently.

"Is this the man who attacked you?" The officer asked. I shook my head firmly.

Just breathe.

"No, that isn't him" I said calmly. Tae looked up at me quickly as a tear rolled down my cheek. He was giving me a look as if to say 'what have you done'.