Part 1~

It was all over the news. A boy roughly my age was being put through court for mass murder. Some people claimed that he was innocent, the evidence didn't match up. Others claimed he was to blame and was clearly experienced. They brought up his disorder multiple times, yelling that the explosive behaviour disorder was to blame and it was, or wasn't, his fault.

My spoon hovered in the air as I sat watching the trial while eating some cereal. I was hooked to it as it was almost like a drama show. The camera zoomed in on his face as he sat, handcuffed with a guard behind him. The boy on trial was gorgeous. His eyes were sharp but also the softest things I'd ever seen, his skin was smooth and clear and his lips- don't even get me started on those perfect, plump, silky looking lips.

I felt a smack on the back of my head and I groaned, clutching my head and dropping my spoon, milk splashing everywhere.

"Ooh~ Min Seo-yun is crushing on a criminal!" My older sister sang as she put a slice of bread in the toaster. I stuck my tongue out at her while I stood up and cleaned up the milk.

"I'm not" I mumbled as I walked up to my room to get changed. My sister and I pretty much lived alone. My mom was always working and our dad disappeared when we were little.

"Ji-yoo. Your taking Seo-yun to school today" My mum called as she left the house. I groaned loudly as I came downstairs in my new change of clothes. I glanced towards the TV and overheard the boy getting released. I smiled slightly. I knew he wasn't guilty at all. I left the house with my sister and we walked to school quietly.

I checked the news every now and then for updates on the boy. Every time I listened in, I just missed his name. I sighed slightly as I listened to the broadcast to find out what was happening to him. He was being released this morning and he would be going about his life as usual.

I spotted my sister had broken off and gone with her friends and I sighed as I stuffed my hands in my pockets. The newscast ended and I put on some of my music while I walked.

I could feel today was going to drag excessively and I groaned slightly as I entered the school. My headphones were suddenly pulled out of my ears and I turned around to look at my best friend- Kai. I smiled as she hugged me tight.

"Ohmygodohmygod there's a new boy" She said quickly as she pointed towards the gate. A fancy car pulled into the parking lot and a gorgeous boy stepped out, ruffling his hair softly. I saw him groan as he looked up at the school. He looked familiar for some reason. I squinted slightly to get a better look but was suddenly pulled away by Kai.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I whined at her as she dragged me away from the entrance.

"You can't stare too long. God, you are dumb" She rolled her eyes as we entered our first class together.