Part 21~

I winced as he squeezed his hand tightly around my neck. I grabbed his hand roughly and tried to pull him off me as he cut off my air. I could barely see but with the few seconds of clarity that I had I could see Taehyung was enjoying it. My lungs were starting to burn and my head was pounding. I didn't know how much longer I could hold on. With the remaining strength I had, I brought my knee up into his crotch.

He let go with a groan and grabbed hold of himself, falling to his knees. I fell to the floor to, gasping for air. I reached over slowly to where he put the knife but before I could grab it, he reached over and took it.

"Oh sorry, babe. Did you want this?" He mumbled as he stood up with a low groan. He was clearly still in pain but he was also determined to finish this. I moved back against the wall as quickly as I could and closed my eyes right. I heard him tut and he grabbed my chin roughly. "No, open your eyes" He growled at me.

I shook my head and he rewarded me with a quick cut to my stomach. I cried out, opening my eyes as I grabbed my stomach. Taehyung leant forward and covered my mouth as I cried heavily.

"Shhh. It's ok. Don't cry. It won't take long" He said slowly with a big smirk. He nicked my stomach again and I felt the blood pour out of me. My eyelids began to get really heavy and my vision grew blurry. Taehyung cupped my face and turned it left and right, examining me. "Such a waste of a pretty face" He pouted at me before his smile returned.

"Tae..." I whispered with what little strength I had hoping it would help him realise what he had done. "Run" I said to him as I pushed him away. He frowned at me and turned around quickly when he heard a door upstairs open.

Taehyung stood up quickly and unlocked the door, running away with the knife. Everything began to get black as I heard hurried footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Seo-yun!" I heard my mom shout before I blacked out. 

Taehyung P.O.V

I ran away from Seo-yun's house in tears. When she told me to run, I finally realised what I had done but it was way too late. If I had of stayed any longer, she would have never forgiven me for being locked away. There's no way she will forgive me for this either. I kept running as sirens drew near her house and dived into an alley, breathing heavily.

I slid to the floor with my head in my hands crying deeply.  I can't believe that I just killed her. There was no way that she would live through that. It was my fault this time.  I loved her and I killed her because she was trying to protect people.

I sat there in the dark alley for a long time before I stood up and slumped home to get changed. I doubt that I'd be able to visit her tonight, she will most likely be in the I.C.U. There was no hurt in trying to see her though unless she began to freak out. I got changed after showering and rubbing all her blood off me. Two people in one day. Two lots of blood. I was a murderer. I slowly headed to the hospital and went up to the front desk.

"Name?" The nurse asked me in a monotonous voice. She didn't look up from the computer screen as she typed quickly.

"Min Seo-yun" I replied quietly. I glanced towards the I.C.U as I waited for her to reply.

"She is currently in surgery and won't be receiving visitors for at least 3 days" The nurse glanced up at me before she continued to type. I sighed and left the hospital. I went home and locked myself in my room, not moving from my room for at least a week. I didn't eat and I barely slept.

My phone rung suddenly out of no where. I reached over reluctantly and squinted against the bright light. I picked it up and held the phone to my ear slowly.

"Hello?" I mumbled. My voice was raspy and deeper then usual from not using it and from being so weak.

"Min Seo-yun has woken up" The doctor said. I sat up quickly and my head began to spin. I put my hand over my eyes and breathed out slowly.

"Can I come see her?" I asked quietly. The doctor hummed a response before he hung up because he was being called for a patient. I slowly got up and headed to the kitchen to grab something to eat without passing out.

I saw myself in the microwave reflection and stared at myself for a moment. I was a mess. My hair was straw like and greasy and I had a few pimples on my face. I was really skinny and frail. I sighed and took a bit of the sandwich I had made myself.

I slowly made my way to the hospital and waited outside of her room. The doctor told me I could go in so I sat by her side and took her hand. As soon as she saw me, her heart monitor began to beep quickly and she looked terrified.