Part 31~

Seo-yun P.O.V

I froze up as I heard Hoseok's voice. I turned around slowly and saw him scrambling to cover his naked body. I blushed deeply and turned back around, covering my eyes.

"I'm so sorry I thought this was my room!" I squeaked. I heard him chuckle softly and I frowned.

"Don't worry. Why are you crying?" He asked softly as he rattled some of the hangers in his closet. I guess he was getting dressed so I could talk to him.

"It's a long story" I mumbled softly with a sniffle. I heard Hoseok sit back down on the bed and pat it. I turned around and he was now dressed. I sat down by his side and he took my hands softly.

"I've got all day" He smiled softly. I smiled back and let out a shaky sigh. I looked down at our hands and bit my lip softly.

"Taehyung just won't talk to me and he seems so angry and Jimin keeps trying to get at me because we slept together one time and everyone thinks I should leave Tae and just everything is going wrong, Hoseok" I began to cry as I explained everything to him. He pulled my into a hug and stroked my back softly.

"I won't ask about you and Jimin. I think that Taehyung is pushing you away though because he doesn't want to hurt you again and I don't think you should break up, you two are great together" He said softly as he hugged me. I calmed down as he spoke, his voice was so soothing. I pulled away from the hug and wiped my face.

"What should I do?" I asked him quietly as he put an arm around me. He brushed my hair out of my face as he thought.

"Go shower up. It'll help you think better. Then you should go speak to Tae. I'll talk to Jimin and ask him to just lay off a little. I won't tell him I know but I'll just tell him you are stressed" Hoseok finally answered. I nodded slowly and hugged him again.

"Thank you so much, Hobi" I smiled at him and left the room quickly. I took a shower, got dressed and headed to the main room. No sign of Tae. He wasn't in the kitchen or bathroom either. He wasn't here.

"Taehyung has gone!" I yelled out. It echoed through the house and I heard the boys all leave their rooms quickly.

Taehyung P.O.V

The man explained to me that if I accepted, we would have to move to America. There would be a huge mansion waiting for us which was secure and secluded. I would have to leave every now and then to do the job but most of the hits were in the nearby cities.

He introduced himself as Jae Taleki and told me the boss was called Mr Bang. That's what his identity in the business was. We discussed how I'd been given different identities to complete the jobs if that's what was necessary and my body may have to have some changes to it.

Finally, he explained about the hard training I'd endure. I stayed silent as he told me it was not only physical training but mental and emotional too.

"How does it sound?" Taleki asked me after he finished explaining. I stretched out my hands and hummed slightly, thinking.

"I already said, if it means my friends can come and they are safe, I'm in" I replied quickly. My phone began to buzz and I checked to see who it was. My heart stopped seeing Seo-Yun's name. I declined the call and turned my phone off.

"Someone important?" Taleki asked with his eyebrow raised. I nodded and bit my lip, looking out the window.

"Extremely" I said with a low sigh. He nodded in response and looked straight ahead as a large office approached us. We pulled into the car park and he lead me to the penthouse where the boss was waiting.

We discussed everything and the boss handed me a folder. It was my first assignment. I wasn't meant to start it for another week or so. He advised me to change my hair colour to something more extravagant to blend in with my client. They were part of a group of dancers who abused drugs. My job was to take out the ring leader. I left the office and got a lift home in a taxi. I stopped at the stop around the corner from mine and picked up a box of red hair dye.

As I opened the door, I was greeted by a furious looking Jimin, an exhausted Hoseok, a sleeping Seo-yun and a murderous looking Yoongi.