Part 5~

I sat down on the floor in the girls bathroom calming myself down from a panic attack. I breathed out steadily when my phone buzzed. I checked it and my heart stopped again when I saw the contact name.

Taehyung.

I opened the message reluctantly and frowned at his message.

TH: Are you okay?

SY: I pissed you off didn't I?

TH: No I'm fine. Are you okay?

I put my head back and frowned even more. Why was he acting so nice now but looked like he was going to kill me a second ago? It's like he's got some sort of identity crisis or anger issues or something. I got up and sorted myself in the mirror when my phone buzzed again.

TH: Are you okay Seo-Yun?

He text me again. I quickly picked my phone up and replied to his message shakily.

SY: yeah I'm coming now.

I left the bathroom and went back to class. Taehyung has his head rested on the back of his hand and he looked bored as hell. His face lit up as I walked in and he straightened up. I sat down by him and looked over at him.

"I'm sorry, again" I apologised once more for hitting him as he looked down at me with a smile.

"It's fine. Well, if you do all the work I'll forgive you" He chuckled. I looked up at him to see if he was serious and he winked at me.

"But its a partner project" I said softly. He put his arm on the back of my chair and leant back in his.

"I'm joking" He laughed. I stuck my tongue out at him and kicked his chair leg, making his chair hold back quickly. I grabbed his shirt and he held onto my arm with a look of panic on his face. "Okay, okay. I'll help" He said quickly. I pulled him forward so all his chair legs were on the floor and we began to work.

We all walked home together that night. Jungkook and Jin kept teasing me that I liked Taehyung and Taehyung would bring up random girls from school and say that they liked them. It was like a big, childish argument that just made me laugh.

The boys soon separated off as usual and I was left walking alone. I walked slowly with my hands in my pockets and my headphones in. I glanced behind me when I felt like someone was following me and saw a black car crawling behind me.

I began to walk a little faster and the car began to speed up. I cut through an alley were I was stopped by three man standing at the end of it.

I panicked as I turned around quickly and began to try as the other side was blocked off. One of the men walked up to me slowly and brushed his thumb against my jaw.

"This ones a pretty one" He smirked to his accomplices. I glanced towards the car which had a door open. "Now, you can get in nicely or not so nicely" He hissed as he pulled out a knife.

Out of no where, I heard a deep voice call out my name. A tall figure ran into the alley, pushing people off that tried grabbing them. As they grew closer, I realised it was Taehyung. He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, standing in front of me.

He then pulled a knife from his jacket and held pointed it towards the men who grabbed me. They chuckled and all pulled out knives too. I grabbed the back of Taehyung's shirt and buried my face in it.

"Stay quiet. I'll keep you safe" He whispered deeply to me. His deep voice was so soothing but I could hear the anger in it. "Listen lads, I know she's pretty. I know you want her as a slave or whatever, I wouldn't mind that either" I hit him as he said that and he grunted slightly. "But keep your hands off her unless you want to end up in hospital or worse" He threatened them.

The men shared glances between them before turning around and climbing in the car, speeding off. He put the knife away and turned to me quickly. "Did they touch you anywhere? Or hurt you?" He asked quickly as he looked me up and down. I shook my head and me pulled me into a tight hug. He was so warm and smelt so good and it made  me felt so safe. I began to cry softly and he pulled away, wiping my tears.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" Taehyung asked softly.

"I don't want to go home" I replied quietly. He nodded and pushed my hair out of my face.

"Do you want to go for dinner? We can get a takeout and sit in the park if that's what you want" He offered. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and nodded. He pulled me into a hug again before taking my hand and walking me back into the streets.