Part 28~

Taehyung P.O.V

I ran to the station as fast as I possibly could. As I grew near, I slowed down to catch my breath. People stared at me as I walked by so I put my jacket hood up. Why do people stare? It's not like it gets you anywhere. It's the same as looking but they just don't blink. Stupid really.

I took a deep breath before opening the station door. A few cops turned to look at me and crossed their arms suspiciously. I approached one and took down my hood.

"I'm here to see the Sargent please" I said slowly. My voice was barely above a whisper as I stared down at the ground. I put my hands in my pockets and realised I still had the knife. Shit. I'm totally screwed. The cop lead me to the main office and locked on the door.

"Come in" The large man sat at the desk bellowed. I entered quietly and sat down on a chair in front of his desk. "Ah, Kim Taehyung.  What a surprise" He said sarcastically as he took a drink from his mug.

"I'm turning myself in for the attempted murder or Seo-Yun" I said quickly. The Sargent chocked on his drink and sprayed it all over me. I sighed irritated and wiped it off my face.

"She said it wasn't you"
"She was protecting me"
"Did you ask her to do that for you?"
"No"
"Why are you here now?"
"Guilty conscience"

The Sargent studied me closely before picking the phone up. He told whoever it was i would need  questioning and sent through court. A cop collected me and sent me to the cells while the Sargent spoke to the court people. I sat down slowly in my cell and did nothing.

I didn't think. I barely breathed. I didn't move. I couldn't. I was just hoping that the young girl was safe. A bleep sounded from a nearby cops radio and hurried speaking was sent through it.

"A call has just come in of a young girl covered in explosives. We need a team there immediately" The voice ushered. The cop glanced at me before he ran out of the room. I let go of the breath I was holding and laid down on the cold concrete floor, staring at the ceiling.

Seo-yun P.O.V

The carpet never looked more interesting. I swirled my fingers around on the soft, spotless Cotten as the tv played in the background. It had been just over a month without him now. I'd fallen into a state of deep depression. I was a mess. The tv rattled on in the background about some court show. I reached over for the remote but couldn't reach. I groaned and slowly stood up, getting light headed as I did so. Just before I was about to turn it off, a familiar face appeared on the screen.

"Kim Taehyung. Please stand" The man sat at the large desk said. I gasped and my legs collapsed from behind me. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed my arms and helped me up onto the sofa.

"It's okay. I'll stay with you if you want to watch" Jimin said softly. He pulled me into the sofa and wrapped his arms around me as my eyes stayed glued to the tv. Tae looked as much of a mess as I did. I get Jimin hold my hand and intertwine his fingers with mine as we sat and watched the court.

"Mr Kim, you are here on the declaration of attempted murder. Is this correct?"
"Yes"
"Do you admit to the attempted murder?"
"Yes"
"The police force uncovered the weapon used however, the finger prints did not match yours"