Part 10~

I walked away from the camp when Taehyung went inside the tent and wandered around the park for a little bit. I sighed as I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked back to the camp. It was mostly quiet now, I guessed that the boys had all  gone to sleep now. I sat by the fire for a bit before quietly climbing into the tent. 

Taehyung was cuddled up to a small lion teddy with his back to my side of the tent. I laid down and zipped myself up in my sleeping back, putting my back to Taehyung. I heard him shuffle around a little and closed my eyes. They shot open when i felt his arm go around me and him bury his face in my neck. I blushed when i heard him mutter my name, his breath making me get goosebumps.

I fell asleep pretty quickly in his arms and was woken by a load groan outside of our tent. I rolled over and rubbed my eyes, yawning. I heard another deep groan right next to my ear and jumped slightly.

"Get off me Seo-yun" Taehyung groaned with a deep, morning voice. I sat up and shuffled away, looking down at him. He had an arm across his eyes and his lips were pursed as if he was mad. I rememebered what he said to me last night about not waking him up so i quietly left the tent. I saw Jungkook sitting on the bench with his head in his hands and Jimin sat next to him, sipping some water.

"I think i drank too much" Jungkook whined as Jimin offered him some water. He sipped it and then perked up when he spotted me. "Oh, Morning Seo-yun!" He shouted. I put a finger to my lips and shushe him as i pointed to my tent. 

"Don't wake him up" I said quietly as i sat down between the two of them. Jimin raised an eybrow at me as if i had said something wierd.

"Why not? Everyone else will be waking up soon" He asked as he took another sip of water. I sighed and glanced over at the tent.

"He will get really mad" I said slowly. Jimin nodded and Jungkook sighed slightly. "What's wrong?" I turned to him and he shook his head with a smile. One by one, the boys all began to leave their tents. We warened them all to stay quiet as we cooked some bacon and eggs over the newly lit fire.

"You've got to get him up soon" Namjoon said to me as he stuffed his mouth. I nodded slowly and bit my lip as i walked towards the tent. I slowly opened it up and closed it again before kneeling by his side. I gently shook his shoulder and whispered to him.

"Tae, wake up. Namjoon and the others want you to get up now, please" I said softly as i sat up straight and bit my lip as he rolled ove and groaned angrily. Suddenly, he sat up and pinned me down to the floor by my wrists. He stared at me angrilly as he gripped my wrists tightly, causing me to wince.

"How many times do i have to tell you?" He growled at me. "Clearly you are too stupid to figure it out so ill have to teach you"